7- Strange (Steven str- *SLAP* sorry)

Izuku was sitting on a chair facing a camera, and beside him was a man with bright yellow hair and a speaker near his mouth.

While in front of him were hundreds of people looking like Christmas came early.

They were cheering loudly for the two yellow headed people in front of them.

Izuku POV

Present mic. That was the mans name. He wore shades and a black jacket. My first impression of him was 'this guys going to be annoying' and i was right. He introduced himself to the crowd loudly, which in turn the crowd only gave him silence. when he introduced me however, the crowd went wild.

Now you might be wondering why the sudden change of scene unlike the last chapter. Well i was called here for an interview, on my success in just a couple weeks. I was hesitant at first. But i Was planning on joining UA so this Interview might lessen my problems in the future.

"So mister Cipher. Would you tell us your inspiration for inventing these wonderful support gears?" Mic said with a little too much Enthusiasm, It took all of my self control to stop myself from using magic here and now.

I smiled, " Well my enthusiastic fellow, my inspiration on making these gears was; at first, to help the quirkless defend themselves in this unforgiving world, i always thought that the quirkless was discriminated for missing something they have no control of." I stopped to see if they were listening, and to my surprise, they were all looking at me intently.

So i continued, "But of course, the only thing i could do to help the quirkless were to make gadgets that will help them call the cops with a push of a button." I laughed softly at my little lie.

"I used to think about these people, how they fell like powdered sugar, brittle, yet airy and without direction as it covered the land under an unforgiving tomb. and just because they were born quirkless, Some people will label them as vindictive, useless or even trash for not allowing them to hurt you, yet again and again."

I noticed that the some people looked down in shame as they listened to my speech.
I looked at Present Mic who quickly cleared his throat to bring the people back to earth.

"That was very informative, thank you Mr. Cipher, so off to the next question" He laughed awkwardly, trying to bring a jolly atmosphere.

"This question if for the ladies who are interested in you" He said with a wink, the crowed laughed at Mic's little joke, I just sighed.

"How old are you?"

"Well, i am 7 years old my good man." I said while putting my hand on my face to cover up my grin. The crowd laughed thinking i was joking, i didn't say anything for awhile and kept my face covered as the laughter died down.

"W-wait, your serious?" Mic said with a stutter. I didn't say anything and removed my hand away from my face and nodded. The crowd gasped at this surprising info i just said.

"H-how?-- why?" Present Mic couldn't speak out of shock. He was looking at me then the camera and then the audience then back to me.

"Would you like to hear my story Mic?"

The crowd shifted, and looked at Mic, glaring at him to say yes. I almost laughed when i saw Mic sweat, "Yes please" He said while looking at me seriously, loosing his enthusiastic air from awhile ago.

I began to tell my story, leaving out names, and places that might be traced back to my family, i plan to surprise my sister in UA you see.

"Do you hate them?" Mic said, his eyes closed and his lip shivering with rage.

"People that hold onto hate for so long do so because they want to avoid dealing with their pain. They falsely believe if they forgive they are letting their enemy believe they are a doormat. What they don't understand is hatred can't be isolated or turned off. It manifests in their health, choices and belief systems. Their values and religious beliefs make adjustments to justify their negative emotions. Not unlike malware infesting a hard drive, their spirit slowly becomes corrupted and they make choices that don't make logical sense to others. Hatred left unaddressed will crash a person's spirit. The only thing he or she can do is to reboot, by fixing him or herself, not others. This might require installing a firewall of boundaries or parental controls on their emotions. Regardless of the approach, we are all connected on this "network of life" and each of us is responsible for cleaning up our spiritual registry." I answered.

(you don't know how hard it was to make this speech.
I even had to add in some bits about the computer considering that hes an inventor)

"That's noble of you, even with what you've been through, you still chose to help those in need." Mic said softly, now looking at me, not as a man... but as a child.

"Do you have anything else to say for those people who have wronged you?"

"hmm yes, in fact i do" I said smiling wildly. I looked at the camera and said. "To you who said im powerless, just remember that just one of a persons turds can shut down a whole swimming pool." I left the studio, leaving the crowd gasping for air as they clutched their stomach and laughed.

Now then.... a timeskip if you would please author. To UA we go!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Soo....did i do good?-------------------------------------------------------