10- arrest ▽ ▽ ▽

"Izumi is that you?"

Inko called from her bedroom, when she heard the front door shut with a bang. Inko was currently folding the laundry and arranging them inside the cabinet.

"Izumi?" Inko called again. There was no answer. She started to get nervous, she stood up and walked towards the door, when it suddenly swung open, revealing her husband.

Inko let out a scream, but quickly regained her composure. "Dear... you scared me" she laughed while clutching her chest.

She returned to what ever she was doing. While her husband Hisashi wobbled towards her.

Wait... wobbled?

Inko looked at her husband once more.

He was pale and he looked drunk— really drunk. "Hisashi dear, did you drink again?" She asked in a worried tone.

Her husband slowly wobbled towards her.

This unnerved Inko. She slowly backed away from her husband. "H-Hisashi?"

——————————————————————
Izumi POV

I'm currently suffocating my brother as we both went towards 'our' home. I'm so happy! He's back! Mom would be thrilled!!

"I-Izumi— can you like, permit me to breath air?" Izuku said through my chest. It sounded muffled.

I was pulling him and wouldn't let go, even after school. He tried to push me away a couple times, but it's been so long since I hugged my brother.
=========================≠≠≠
[side note- I ain't makin' incest you sick fucks!]

{you started it fucker}

[suck a dick 'voiceinsidemyhead']

{you first}

[ANYWAY!]
=======================≠≠≠

I let him go after we arrived home. I ran towards the door and shouted for my mom.

I looked back at Izuku who for some reason, his hair turned green again, and he looks more like the old Izuku I knew. I smiled and called for mom once more.

No answer. I thought she was away to buy groceries or something. But I heard shuffling and a thud on the second floor of our house.

I felt a hand beside me and saw Izuku walking through the door, with a serious look on his face.

"Sis... you know how my quirks works right?" He asked me, still looking serious.

"Yeah? You steal other people's strength and quirks for a short while right?"

"Precisely. But what I didn't tell you was that I could sense the presence of everyone around me.. and my quirk is telling me that there are two people upstairs and one is getting extremely weak"

Izuku POV

Izumi's eyes went wide when she heard what I said. It was so amusing.

I read her mind, and she thought it was a robber. She ran upstairs and I followed. Trying to look as concerned and grave as possible.

My sister was the first one to reach the top floor when she started to open the doors one by one until she opened our parents bedroom door. That was when she screamed.

Our 'father' was choking our mother whose eyes were slowly turning in the back of her skull from the lack of oxygen.

'I' as the good 'boy' that I am. Pushed Izumi away and grabbed my 'father' away from my 'mother'.