11- proceeding with the plan

A yellow haired man wearing a bright yellow suit walked through the dark alley way where a certain lonely shack could be found.

A couple of figures were walking back and fourth inside the shack, on which muffled voices could be heard.

Izuku walked towards the shack and planted a mini nuke on the side of the wall.

"I wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind. Gonna build a nuke to fuck them up~ nyeh nyeh~🎶"

After taping the Nuke in place he walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

Shigaraki POV

"I'll steal the files—"

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

Who the hell is knocking on the door? I looked at Kurogiri who immediately stopped wiping the glasses on the counter.

???: Elsa?

Kurogiri: Whose there?

???: the prostitute you just hired to build your snowman.

I heard a snicker through the door, someone's playing with us.

I looked at Dabi and flicked my head towards the direction to the door, urging him to open it.

He hesitated but stood up and walked towards the door, holding the handle while at the same time activating his quirk.

No Ones POV

Dabi pulled the door open and pointed his arm towards the bright yellow figure in front of him.

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: Are you in heat daddy dabi?"

Dabi: YOU!

Shigaraki: whose that?

Izuku: your father who went to the store to buy milk.

Izuku held up a plastic bag containing a store bought milk carton.

"May I come in?" Izuku asked Dabi, who was confused as hell on why the Infamous Cipher was in their base of operations.

Dabi looked at Shigaraki who looked at Kurogiri, on which he nodded.

Izuku walked in and handed Kurogiri the milk he bought and sat down in front of the counter, right beside Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Now what's the famous Cipher doing in the League of Villains lair?

Izuku didn't answer, but he just ordered wine from Kurogiri who was already preparing a small umbrella placed on top of the drink.

Shigaraki growled.

Izuku: bad dog

Shigaraki slammed his hand in the table and proceeded to grab Izuku, placing all five fingers on his face.

But instead of disintegrating, Izuku slapped his hands away from his face and proceeded to grab the piece of cloth that Kurogiri was using to wipe the glasses.