4- Visit

"Hisashi honey? are you ok?" Inko asked the sweating pale faced man.

Hisashi slumped on the door, slowly sliding into the floor. He was shaking and his eyes darted everywhere.

"Hisashi?" Inko asked her husband with a worried face, She held his hand and caressed it gently to calm him down.

Inko Pov

My husband looked quite deranged, Ever since Izuku ran away we were both looking for him non-stop, but for 3 years, we found no clue to where our little boy was located, so we gave up. Izumi got over her brothers disappearance and continued on with her life.

Izumi was once crying for her brother all night three years ago. She kept calling out for her brother in her dreams, even his best friend Bakugo was sad at his best friends disappearance.
Hisashi said Izuku ran away when he realized he was quirkless. He said Izuku had a blank look on his face when the doctor said he was quirkless, and that Izuku quickly ran away, leaving Hisashi behind.

I was mad at him for leaving our boy alone, but he said that he thought Izuku needed some time to digest his situation, that's why he didn't follow him out.

I must admit I went hysterical for a few days, not sleeping and looking for my son, but I just couldn't find him...

Until to this day, I'm hoping that my baby boy is still alive.

I pulled Hisashi up and walked with him towards the kitchen where Izumi was eating her favorite. Katsudon.

Izumi POV

Mom was holding dad by the arm when she entered the kitchen.

Jesus, he looked like he saw a ghost. He was really pale and it's sad to say, he was sweating like there's no tomorrow.

Dad didn't look like he wanted to talk about what happened to him right now, but I wanted to know if he got the gear from the famous Cipher.

"Hey dad, did you get to order from Mr. Cipher?"

Dad quickly jolted and became paler when i mentioned the word Cipher. This took me as odd but before I could think about it much further, dad waved his hand and darted his eyes away from mine.

"N-no, he said he doesn't take or—" dad stopped mid sentence when we heard a pound knock from the front door.

Mom got up, "I'll see who it is"

Mom walked towards the hallway, leaving me and dad alone. "Dad? You ok?" I asked him slowly, because it looked like a loud noise would give him a heart attack.

I heard the door open and a muffled voice from the hallway, I heard mom invite the person inside the house, it's probably Katsuki.

Mom entered the kitchen, she was smiling wide, "is it Bakugo mom?" Mom shook her head and faced dad, "honey, it's Mr. Cipher, he's looking for you"

I got up, excited to hear a famed Inventor inside the house, I looked at dad beaming.

3'rd person POV

Izuku's smile quickly turned into a frown when she saw her dad stark white, he was shaking much more than before.

Inko didn't notice this and told Hisashi to greet their guest as she went to back to entertain Mr. Cipher. But Izumi on the other hand, she noticed her dads strange behavior.

—————————————

"Would you like something to drink Mr. Cipher?" Inko asked the man in the yellow suit, sitting cross legged on the couch holding his cane in his left hand and on the other, his top hat.

"No my sweet woman, I'm just here to check on Mr. Hisashi" Cipher/Izuku said with a heart warming smile, which eerily seemed familiar to Inko, but she shook it off in an instant.

"How very kind of you Mr. Cipher, but do tell, what happened to my husband?"

"Well, he was saying something about ordering a custom gear for your daughter when he suddenly paled, he ran out of the building, which left me concerned for his well being" Cipher pretended to look worried when he was saying this, which convinced Inko.

"Thank you for your concern Mr. Cipher, I'll make sure to make him go see a doctor soon"

Inko heard footsteps coming from the hallway and saw Izumi guiding her father into the living room towards us.

Hisashi POV

Shit shit shit!!! Why is Izuku here!?

"M-Mr. Cipher, what brings you here?" I forced a small smile, trying to look convincing. FUCK! Im screwed if he spills it out!

"Well you looked sick Mr. Hisashi, I was worried when you left without a word!" The bastard said with a sweet tone and a smile.

How could he be successful without a quirk!?!? And at the age of seven!?!?

"Yes, I do feel a little drowsy, I should go to bed sorry for not being hospitable enough" I gritted my teeth trying to look as sick as possible so that I could get away from this devil child.

"Well then, have a good sleep Mr. Hisashi"

I quickly got up the stairs and into My and Inko's bedroom and tried to sleep as fast a I can, trying to force my mind into a deep sleep.

3'rd person POV

The trio sees Mr. Hisashi go up the stairs at a hurried pace, Izumi and Inko were confused at this point, but we're quickly brought back to earth when Cipher Spoke.

"Now Mr. Hisashi came to my building to order a specific type of gear for you Izumi, so what would be the design?"

Izumi nearly cracked her neck when she swiveled around to look at Mr. Cipher with stars in her eyes.

Inko beamed when she heard this, "you will do it Mr. Cipher?" She asked with a hopeful tone.

"Yes, but don't worry about the cost my sweet woman, I sell them cheap to friends" Cipher said with closed eyes.

Inko beamed, they were considered friends by Mr. Cipher. "Thank you sir Cipher" Izumi Bowed so low to the ground her head was almost touching the floor.

"No need for the curtesy my dear, — now about the design" Cipher said with a sickening grin, which was left unnoticed by Inko and Izumi.

————————————
So... do you guys like it so far?"