Friday Night Bites

^Evangeline's Outfit^
Hey guys! Just wanted to say I'm changing Damon's age from 19 to 21. He can't drink at a bar when he is 19!
—Caroline POV—
No one knows the dire pain and agony of literally not being to tell someone something you really need to tell them. You just have to hold it in and act like everything is fine. I guess your acting skills get better when the reason why you can't tell someone that certain something is because you were compelled not to. This is what I'm going through right now. So that crystal blue eyes fella turned out to be Damon, Stefans brother. They are vampires. That's one thing I can't tell anyone. Damon feeds off of me like I'm a human blood bag. That's the second thing I can't tell anyone. It feels like this whole thing isn't a big deal to me. Damon complied me to not tell anyone but not to not want to tell anyone. Whatever, I just have to suck it all up. I mean, I have no choice.
——
Today I rode with Bonnie and Elena to school. Caroline wasn't at my house this morning, I don't know why.

"I'm just saying take it slow, I accidentally touched Stefan, and I got a bad feeling" Bonnie said talking to Elena as we get out of her car.

"Is that it?" Elena asked as Bonnie walked away "Bonnie!"

Bonnie turns around and says "it was bad bad. I'm just concerned." She grins and we head to yard in-front of the school. Bad witchy predictions about animal attacks and a bad feeling about Stefan. Is seriously no one else I know putting the dots together?! Stefan comes up to us and greets Elena.

"Uh I gotta go find Caroline." Bonnie says quickly as she walks away. I go with her and as I do I Tyler throw a football towards the back of Stefans head. He quickly turns around and catches it. Like in supernatural speed. The bell rings and I walk to class with Bonnie.

"World war 2 endin..." my history teacher blabbed on.

I hear Bonnie whisper to herself "8 14 22, 8 14 22" she scribbles something in her notebook. Elena struggles to answer a question our history teacher gave us and Stefan answers the question for her.

"Civil rights act"

"1964"

"John F Kennedy assassination"

"1963"

"Martin Luther king"

"1968"

And it goes on. He knows every question like he lived them. If he is a vampire how old he is? He is a founding family.. was he part of the original Salvatore founding family? Thoughts lingered my mind as the class applauded Stefan.
——
After school, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and I had cheer practice. I have practiced over the summer to keep my mind off things and Elena, not so much.

"Oh my god you guys are here!" Bonnie says to both Elena and I when we arrive.

"Yep and oh Bonnie your coming to dinner tonight." Elena tells Bonnie.

"I am?" she says the same time I say "she is?"

"Us and Stefan" Elena replies. Bonnie give her a nasty look "you have to give him a chance!"

As Elena and Bonnie talked I wanted to see what skill I had left in me. I got up and did an Ariel. After that I did a double front flip. I did gymnastics when I was little so I know a few tricks. As I did that a blue Chevy Camaro convertible pulls up with Damon and Caroline in it. Damon starred at me. I look at him back and behind him to Caroline. She's wearing a scarf around her neck. Why is she wearing that? Weird fashion statment for sure. Or maybe she got bitten... by Damon. I look at the scarf and to him. I give him a nasty look and go back to stretching. I can't jump to conclusions, if she got bitten she would tell.

"I got the other brother" Caroline says to Elena as she steps on the grass. Damon smirks at Elena from his car. God, why does he have to be so damn attractive.