Unpleasantville

^Evangeline's Outfit^

Don't you guys just wish you could go to a decade dance like this one? It looks so fun!

"Did you see the guy who attacked you?" Stefan asked.

"No he was wearing a hood but he didn't attack us," I responded.

"Elena told me he attacked you guys."

"Well she is a exaggerator."

"She is not!" Stefan punched my shoulder lightly with a laughing expression spread across his face.

"She so is. I'm the one who knew her for 16 years, you only stalked her." Stefan laughed hardly even though it wasn't that funny. I guess his life has always been so serious that he never heard a joke unless it was out of Damon's mouth.

"Well I better get going but there is another vampire in town so stay careful!" He warned as he walked out the front door.

"Okay!" As soon as I shut the door, there was another ring at it. Jeremy rushed downstairs to answer the door to the pizza guy. 

"Oh shit, I left the money upstairs. Ang, could you go get it?" I nodded and headed up to get it. I found it and headed back downstairs.

"Here, keep the change," I say and handed him the money. He looked at me funny and left.

--Jeremy POV--

Next day btw

Mr. Saltzman handed me a paper. My essay, Fact or Fiction- The Myths of Mystic Falls, had written on it an A. "Surprised? It was a good essay. Well laid out. But uh you don't actually believe in vampires, do you?"

"Oh, no there has just been a lot of weird deaths in mystic falls, that's all," I respond.

"It was creative, that's why you got an A just don't get too wrapped up in the conspiracy theory of it all."

"I won't." I headed out of the classroom but he stopped me by saying "Oh can I see the Jonathan Gilbert journal sometime, it seems very interesting."

"Sure, here." I take it out of my back pack and put it on his desk. "If you think my essay was creative wait until you get a load full of this!"

----

"It's so cute! What's the special occasion?" Caroline says as I hand her a necklace. It has vervain in it so Damon can't compel her again.

"Nothing really it is just a friend gift. Elena and I both feel like you have drifted from us," I tell her but looking at Elena.

"Well I know it would be a little awkward... Matt and all," She says as she puts the necklace on her neck.

"It's fine, Caroline. I'm with Stefan. If you two are happy then I'm happy," Elena insures her.

"Okay..."

After school, I headed to the grill with Bonnie and Elena. Matt was talking to Ben M. McCollough (Book reference. Also everytime I say 'book reference it means that I read The Vampire Diaries books and I've added something to the story from there. Like this one, in the book Bonnie's name is Bonnie May Mccollough. In one before this, I said Fell's Church after Logan said Mystic Falls in the news. This is because in the books, the town is named Fell's church. And in another one, I said that girl's name is Margaret or Meredith who are both characters in the books.) at the grill. I think he is becoming a bus boy here. We were sitting at a table.

"Really? Your actually adopted?" Bonnie said in disbelief. 

"I know, it's crazy," Elena said chomping down her curly fry.