162 Candles

^Evangeline's Outfit^

This episode is dedicated to Alexia Branson, the fictional character. (Lexi)

--Stefan POV--

I put down my diary and slide myself up from my reading chair. I heard a women's voice in the distance. I go towards the front door and a shadow circles around me. The shadow falls on top of me, causing me to go down. Blond hair whips on my face. I open my eyes to see veins and fangs on a familiar face.

"Lexi?" I ask as she pulls me up. "What are you doing here?"

"How can you even ask that? Happy birthday!" She cheers. 

"I told you, her name is Elena," I say as she puts her hair in a braid. 

"Well, let's hope she is better then the last girl you got all sprung over." She holds a picture up of Katherine from my desk. Identical to Elena.

"You did't even know Katherine." I smile and take the picture out of her hand and put it back on my desk.

"Yeah because I did I would kick that little bitch's ass. Speaking of, where is Damon?"

"Torturing someone somewhere. Will you be fine, here, alone? I got things I gotta take care of." I ask.

"It's not like I can go anywhere. I don't have a daylight ring. But what are we doing for your birthday? It's not everyday when a guy turns 162 years old." I shrug and leave.

----

Elena, Jeremy, Matt, Stefan, and I left the police station. We had to tell the cops that Vicki left town- not true. Somewhere, she is a rotting, dead vampire corpse. 

"No, Stefan, just stay away from me," Elena said leaving Stefan's side.

"That's rough," I came up to him. "She is on her period but you probably already knew that." I walked away with a scarf on my neck. No one bothered to heal me even though Stefan healed a cut Elena got on her stomach.

"You're wallowing," Jenna says falling on the couch next to Elena.

"So are you," Elena fiddled with her blanket.

"My wallow is legitimate, I was dumped."

"Well Logan is a jerk."

"You didn't get a brush-off  e-mail saying 'I'm leaving town, see you'" I laughed. Damon sent that to her. I guess he didn't put much effort in.

"Wanna keep it down over there?" Jeremy asked from the kitchen.

"Why? What are you doing?" I asked turning around to him.

"Homework." Jenna, Elena, and I all look at each other shocked.

"What do you think? An alien or some sort of replicate?" I asked Jenna and Elena.

"He can hear you." Jeremy said with annoyance. Maybe something happened when Damon compelled him.

--Damon POV--

"Mr. Salvatore, come in." Sheriff Forbes said as I stepped into her office.

"Special delivery." I handed her the box I had in my  hand. She opens it and takes out the vervain. "I talked to my Uncle Zach and he told me to bring this in. I hope that's enough."

"It's a good amount. We are a small circle. And about finding our vampire, I think our facts are wrong. We always believed that vampires come out at night, what if that has changed?"