The Creeps

WARNINGS:
mentions of abduction, sexual assault, su*cide, and creepy old white men

(A/N): i'm terrible at explaining cases so if this is confusing i'm sorry 😓‼️ alsoo angry seggs is coming next chapter don't worry! (see if you can guess who the unsub is!)

"Three days ago, two young girls, Janelle Collins, and, Hannah Parker went missing. They were at their local, 'Chuck-E-Cheese' for a birthday party, but when questioned, both parents told Wisconsin P.D. that they let them go play, and they never returned back to the table." JJ explained. Pressing buttons on the remote, making images of the young girls appear on the screen.

"The police questioned the employees, and parents, correct?" Hotch looked up from his file.

"Yes, they have, and they told me they had 3 viable suspects." She nodded at Hotch.

"Why did they call us in then?" Derek asked.

"2 weeks ago, Brenna Hicks, and Stacy Cole went missing from the same 'Chuck-E-Cheese. They were found one week ago, dead in the woods." JJ pulled the girls pictures up on the screen.

"Meaning we only have about 4 days to find the girls.." Rossi said.

"You know 99% of children who are killed die within the first 24 hours, 75% within the first 3 hours, and when law enforcement knows, 44% die within the first hour." Spencer quietly chimed in.

You glanced at him. Ever since last night hes been acting weird. You knew why. But that didnt stop you from being irritated. He shut down every conversation you tried to start.

"And we know this unsub kills, so let's get this over with as quickly as possible. Wheels up in thirty." Hotch stood up from his seat and gathered his files.

You quietly stood up, not having said a thing while you were going through the case. You didn't want to say anything. You didn't want to deal with a case. You just wanted to sleep. It was only 5 AM when Hotch called you all in.

You noticed you, Spencer, and Penelope were the only ones at the round table. So you tried to say something to Spencer. But as soon as you opened your mouth he walked right past you.

You looked to the side of you to see Penelope standing there. Her curious eyes, begging you to tell her whats been going on.

"It's.. nothing, P. I'm fine." You sighed.

"Y/N, you know you cant lie to me.. what's up?" She gathered her computer, and binder that she keeps all of her folders in, and walked towards you.

"It's just.. Spencer, he's so... confusing." You rolled your eyes at the thought of the situation.

"Come on, walk with me. You guys still have 29 minutes till you have to be on the jet." Penelope grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the conference room.