The Plan

WARNINGS:
blood, violence, knives, lots of POV switches, y/n being a badass 😁, tears 💔, sadness, lots of dialogue

(A/N): just a short disclaimer: penelope and reid's relationship in this chapter is like brother/sister (the good kind

(A/N): just a short disclaimer: penelope and reid's relationship in this chapter is like brother/sister (the good kind. not the crazy kind like you and alex.. lol) so nobody get any wrong ideas!!!
alright alright i'm done. enjoy the chapter <3

You flinched as you heard those three gunshots ring throughout the air.

"Wow, Bug, I think we deserve an Oscar for that." Alex smiled.

"What do you think?" He looked down at you, "you think they bought it?"

"I think, your a fucking psycho." You breathed out.

"Yeah... I think that they bought it too." He looked up at Violet and your mom.

"Well, it seems to be getting pretty late, so I'll let you three sleep." He grinned, and walked towards the door.

You looked at Violet; confused as to why she wasn't going with Alex. Surprised that he would even trust her to be around you.

She just sat down on a dirty looking mattress. The mattress looked like it was for toddlers, but it probably beat a medal chair.

You mom was in the corned across from you. Her head was leaned back against the wall, and her eyes were shut.

You didn't know if she was sleeping or not, but you knew she wasn't dead. The sound of her soft breathing being enough evidence.

You scoffed as Alex left the room. It was silent for a moment before you decided to break it.

"Why didn't you ever go to the police?" You questioned Violet, your voice just above a whisper.

Her head whipped towards your direction, a shocked expression on her face.

"I.. I was scared. My parents wouldn't have... they wouldn't have cared." She mumbled. She hung her head in shame.

Although you didn't want to admit it, you felt really bad. She didn't deserve what happened to her- nobody did.

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

She looked up; her eyes meeting your gaze.

"They were addicts. Alcohol and drugs. They probably wouldn't have even noticed I was gone..."

"But I ran away after that.... I got adopted about a year later. Haven't seen them since."

You nodded. "Oh.." It was quite again.

"How did you meet him..?"

"During my freshman year of college. I thought he was a student too.. but he wasn't. He convinced me to date him," she said in disgust. "And then he convinced me to take classes so that I could get into the BAU."