Not a Stranger

WARNINGS:
long chapter ;), slight yelling, slight angst, mood swings 😪💔, some flashbacks

WARNINGS: long chapter ;), slight yelling, slight angst, mood swings 😪💔, some flashbacks

(A/N): ok.. first- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE CONFUSED!!!! the point of this chapter is to leave you questioning stuff and being like 'omg huh?!!' second- don't bully my girl y/n brah 🙄‼️🗣🗣💔 she is sad.. and is having some mood swings and sometimes spencer gets her a teeny bit mad 🙂🙂 also don't worry the plot does get a tiny bit better!!
alright alright, i'll let you beauty's read now :)

"Alex- no!" Your mom yelled from downstairs.

The sound of glass breaking rang throughout the house.

"Why did you never tell me huh?!" Your brother yelled.

Your 14 year old self laid on your side listening to the whole argument, a single tear drop running down your cheek, and onto the pillow beneath you.

"I was scared!" Your mom cried.

"Is that why I am the way I am?! Is that why I'm like this!!" Alex yelled. His voice sending chills down your spine.

You had no idea what this argument was about. One night your brother came home late, like he always did. You thought he was probably out partying. I mean he was always out partying.. or whatever.

The next thing you knew, your mother was crying and sending you to your room, and your brother was fuming red.

It was scary how angry he could get. He used to tell you to never be afraid of him, but at this moment, you were almost scared for your life and your mothers. You were sure he was going to hurt you.

So when you heard heavy footsteps storming up the stairs you flinched, silently praying that he didn't come in your room.

God either wasn't listening to you, or didn't care because the doorknob twisted and your door creaked open.

You quickly shut your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"Y/N bug..." he sniffled, "I'm sorry... but you can't trust her- she's.. she's not right." He whispered.

You internally furrowed your brows. Huh? What did he mean...?

As much as you wanted to, you couldn't question him. After those last words he walked out of your room and quietly shut the door.

You could tell by the way he stomped to his room that his whole demeanor changed and he was back to being angry.

"Alex, please talk to me about this. Please just-" Your mom pleaded with him.. for something.

"Stop, mom! Or should I even call you that?" He spat out.

What the hell were they on about...?