Mystery Girl

WARNINGS:
slight mention of r*pe, mention of pedophilia, mention of murder, a lot of switches between POV's, a lotttt of tears- like a lot, blood, abuse, sadness 🙂

(A/N): i'm sorry this chapter is a little graphic! ik a lot of ppl aren't comfortable with talking abt some of the stuff that's mentioned in this chapter but i had to mention it for the plot :(

(A/N): i'm sorry this chapter is a little graphic! ik a lot of ppl aren't comfortable with talking abt some of the stuff that's mentioned in this chapter but i had to mention it for the plot :(. just know that i tried to make it as brief as possible! if you ever need to talk abt anything just know that you can always chat w me <3!

"Now, let's get started shall we."

-

Alex sat down in the chair that was placed in front of you and your mom.

"Can I just start off by saying.. my how you have grown Y/N." He leaned forward in the chair.

His words sent shivers down your spine. You lifted your head up for what seemed like the first time and looked at him. Actually looked him in the eye.

At first you were scared. Scared of him. But now that you look him in the eyes, you still saw your brother. And you were no longer scared of him. You were just scared of what he was going to do to you.

"Yeah. That's what happens after 15 years, Alex." You glared at him.

"Mm.. you still got that mouth though." He chuckled.

You mocked his laugh and leaned back in your chair.

"Why are you doing this?" You breathed out.

"So that I can tell you what your mom has been hiding from you, for all these years." He said in a low voice, as if she couldn't hear.

"Couldn't you have just called?" You said sarcastically. You weren't going to play into his games.

"Well... yeah. But I find this much more exciting." He shrugged.

"Oh, wow. Makes perfect sense." You flashed him a sarcastic smile.

"So you spent the last 15 years doing what? This?" You laughed mockingly at him.

"Keep talking and you'll end up like mom." He glared at you.

You just glared back acting unbothered by his threat, then turned to face your mom.

"Why would you hit your own mother, you fucking psycho." You spat out.

"I hit her, because she's a lying whore." He cocked his head to the side.

Your hands twitched behind your back. You were positive you had rope burn on your wrists.

"Now, how about we give Elise some talk time." He leaned back in his chair and crossed his hands.

"Go on mom. Tell Y/N what you told me 15 years ago." He gestured for your mom to talk.

"Ale.. please. Don't make me do this." She pleaded. Her voice weak.