Jealousy*

WARNINGS:
masturbation..?, jealous spencer 😩🙌

(A/N): oh and when i say 'nervous smile' i mean this > 😬 emoji! also is masturbation considered smut

(A/N): oh and when i say 'nervous smile' i mean this > 😬 emoji! also is masturbation considered smut..? irdk 🙈

Surprisingly it hadn't been awkward working with Spencer. He was always just as nice as before. He held decent, appropriate conversations with you. But you would sometimes catch him staring at you. Or you would even catch yourself staring at him.

You missed him. You could admit that much to yourself.

The first night where you slept without him was hard... not so much in an emotional way though. You just missed his warmth. You ended up changing into some of his clothes, and cuddling a pillow. Sad.. but the truth.

This night however, you had just got home after a long case. Spencer looked extremely hot cuffing the unsub. You knew you shouldn't have thought that way during work.. but you  couldn't help yourself. 

Your mind wandered. It wandered to his hands. How his hands felt on your body... how his breath felt on your neck... how his lips felt on yours... how he felt inside-

Nope. You couldn't do this. Not tonight. You've been doing so well for the past 5 days. You were not about to masturbate to Spencer. It hasn't even been a full week.

You sighed, and closed your eyes. Trying to go to sleep. But your brain betrayed you, flashing pictures of Spencer. How he looked in between your legs. How he looked when he would throw his head back and groan out your name.

Stop it, Y/N! You can't. You can't. You repeated to yourself. But you could... No!

You tried so hard to think about anything else. A song, a book that you had read, but you couldn't stop thinking about Spencer.

You groaned and gave up trying. You reached into your nightstand drawer and pulled out your old friend.

"Lord, forgive me for my sins." You sighed.

You flicked the vibrator on, your mind flashing to Spencer. Imagining it was him giving you pleasure.

Meanwhile back at Spencer's place.....

*Spencer's POV*

Spencer layer there, on his empty, cold bed. He couldn't get Y/N out of his mind. She was like a plague in his brain, and nobody how hard he tried he couldn't get her out.

It didn't help that he had an eidetic memory. He could remember so clearly how she looked whenever he would hit a certain spot in her- No!

He could feel his dick growing hard. He took a deep breath trying to distract himself. He closed his eyes, but when he did he could see Y/N's face. How her eyes would squeeze shut, and her mouth would be agape, and she would throw her head back, letting out a loud moan.