Excite Me**

WARNINGS:
a lottt of degradation, spanking, bondage, edging, oral sex 🤭, praise kink

WARNINGS: a lottt of degradation, spanking, bondage, edging, oral sex 🤭,  praise kink

(A/N): this chapter is like all smut so enjoy it while it lasts... 😳 (oh and ty imawhore4mgg for the song suggestion 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩) & if you've ever seen 50 shades of grey.. then the medal bar thing is like what he used on Ana

Spencer opened the door to let you in. You crossed the threshold and within a fraction of a second his lips were pressed against yours.

He pushed you up against the wall and roughly kissed you. You groaned into his mouth then pushed him off of you.

He looked at you confused.

"How 'bout you go ask Vi-o-let to be your sub. I'm sure she'd love it." Your voice was low, as a straight face was plastered on yours.

He furrowed his brows, anger and confusion laced into them.

"I don't know, maybe we could even have a threeso-"

He cut you off by grabbing your jaw forcefully with his large hand. His hand pressing your cheeks together so that you could barely speak.

"Listen, you know your my only little slut. So how 'bout you shut your pretty little mouth, before I give you something to put in it."

You heart jumped with excitement.

He slowly let go of your jaw, his thumb trailing across your bottom lip before slowly pulling down. His dark eyes never leaving yours.

"You wanna play?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Yes. Yes, Sir." You breathed out.

"Go in the room and get undressed. Kneel in front of the bed. I'll be there in a minute." He ordered.

You nodded. "Yes, Sir."

You pressed your lips together as you hurried down the hall, to Spencer's room.

You quickly unzipped your skirt and let it drop down along with your panties. You unbuttoned your shirt and unhooked your bra throwing them both somewhere in the room.

You kneeled in front of the bed, your palms placed on your thighs, and your head bowed.

You heard footsteps approach the room and your heart picked up it's pace and then you saw Spencer's converse approach you. You bit your lip trying to hide your smile.

Spencer looked down at you and hooked a finger under your jaw so that you could look up at him.

"You look so pretty like this." He whispered. His finger messing with your bottom lip.