CHAPTER 35

^ these pictures akdgskgdskjfdh
We always get Taekook only in paid content smh so unfairrrr

THIRD PERSON POV

The two lovers were still discussing about everything that had been happening in Busan, often going off topic and beginning to talk about other things as well.

An hour had passed and by now, Taehyung was sitting in between Jungkook's legs that had wrapped themselves around his waist. Jungkook had his arms around the older while the latter played with his fingers.

Taehyung leaned his back against Jungkook's chest and the younger placed his chin on his shoulder. They felt comfortable in each other's intimate hold, utterly content and cosy.

"Hyung," Jungkook voiced out and Taehyung distractedly let out a hum.

"About what you were saying to Jimin hyung the other night, what did you mean by you caused everything to happen and all?" He asked cautiously.

Taehyung sighed at the question and Jungkook quickly said, "it's okay if you're not fine talking about it. I can wait."

"No, it's not that. It's just... complicated. But I want to tell you," replied Taehyung.

"So, how much did you hear?" He asked.

"The whole conversation, but it was confusing," admitted Jungkook.

"So, you know I said Namjoon hyung's accident was my fault and that I changed some things and sped up the occurence of others, right?"

Jungkook nodded.

"And you also heard Jimin saying I travelled in time, right?" Once again, Jungkook nodded, though a little hesitantly this time. It still felt like he had misheard that part. He was confused. It was impossible, right?

But he was about to find out all about it now.

Taehyung shifted a little, leaning his head back onto Jungkook's shoulder. The younger knew he was seeking comfort to begin talking about something that must have been so hard for him and so, he instantly tightened his hold securely around him, silently assuring the older that he was here for him no matter what.

Taehyung sighed softly in content, loving the way he was wrapped in Jungkook's warmth. "Remember the day following the comeback? When I had screamed in the morning?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"Well, that's when it had all started."

Taehyung narrated everything that had happened, telling Jungkook how he had been in 2020 before and had woken up in 2017, how he had panicked, how he had got Jimin to believe him, how he had no idea what he was supposed to do, how he had been devastated when he had started changing the course of events.

He even started making comparisons with how things had been the first time he had lived them and now. Jungkook listened intently, realising how much Taehyung had gone through.

Everytime the older reached a point he struggled to narrate because it made him feel sad, Jungkook would tighten his arms around him or kiss the side of his head to let him know that he didn't have to rush. That he could take his time and tell everything at any pace he was comfortable with.

Taehyung felt so thankful for Jungkook. He felt so safe being with the younger and he knew he was the right one for him. He knew he wanted to spend his whole life with this boy. He knew he was young, they were both so young, yet he knew what his heart desired. Who it wanted, who it needed.

By the time Taehyung had ended, Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he held onto Taehyung tightly. The latter had fought so many battles within himself. He had been hurt, crying and fighting through it all by himself.