...an angel?

Tsukishima's POV:

My right thigh was covered with cuts from yesterday and my left one was covered in fresh blood. ,,This... is not enough" I said as I watched the blood dripping on the floor. I already had more that two hundred cuts on my legs but I was still hurting inside. ,,I... Need more..." I said as I took another blade and placed it onto my forearm. I needed more. I needed to distract myself and this was the only thing that helped. I missed him so much. I felt so hopeless without him in my life. ,,Please... Just come here and saved me" I mumbled as I cut myself again. 

I didn't care anymore. I heard banging on my door but I didn't have the energy to stand up and answer it. I started losing focus when I heard a really loud sound. Did someone just break my door...? Well, I don't care... I thought. I kept watching the blood running down my legs and arms and then I saw him. An angel. I fainted soon after but I could still hear him. 

Hinata's POV: 

I was almost there so I picked up the pace. I knocked on the door as soon as I got there without hesitation. No answer. ,,Tsukishima, it's me, Hinata, open the door please" I knocked again. No answer. I got really worried so I started banging on the door. Still nothing. Oh god please no please no I thought to myself. I took a few steps back and then kicked the door open. I looked around, trying to find his room. I went upstairs and saw an open room. I quickly ran there and saw Tsukishima sitting on the floor with blade in his hand and blood all over his legs and arms. I froze for a second. I didn't know what to do, this was even worse than any of my nightmares. He looked at me with a confused, yet relieved look on his face before he closed his eyes.

,,NO, TSUKISHIMA DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. I used the bandages he had next to him to stop the bleeding. ,,Just... let me... die" he mumbled right before he fainted. ,,NO, YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE!" I yelled again. ,,You can't die now. I love you, Tsukishima Kei, don't die! I WON'T LET YOU DIE" I embraced him tightly before I got up to find my phone so I could call an ambulance. 

,,Come... Back..." he was conscious again. I quickly turned back around and ran to him. ,,Hey, hey, you're gonna be fine okay?" I held his hand with tears in my eyes. ,,Are... Are you an angel? Am I dead...?" he looked at me, confused. ,,No no no, you're alive baby, you're alive" I smiled through tears and squeezed his hand. I embraced him tightly and held him for a a long while, then I felt his hand move a little as he tried to return the embrace. ,,Shhh, it's okay, you're okay now, I'm here" I stroked his hair. His embrace got a little tighter but it was still very weak. I pulled away slowly and looked at him. His eyes were half open and he was pale. 

,,Okay, let's change you into something clean" I said while picking him up bridal-style. I felt stronger than ever before. I sat him onto the toilet and took his shirt and pants off. He didn't resist at all since he was exhausted from losing so much blood. I threw the blood soaked clothes into the bathtub next to us and went back into his room to find some clean clothes. I took a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants out of his closet and went back into his bathroom. I dressed him up and looked at him. ,,I.. I'm thirsty" he said slowly. ,,Okay, wait right here" I touched his cheek and went downstairs into his kitchen to grab a glass of water. He came to his senses a little more after drinking two glasses of water and eating a banana. 

Tsukishima's POV:

,,Hinata...? Is that you? What...happened?" I asked, very confused. I was sitting on my king-sized bed and someone was holding my hands gently. ,,Yes, it's me. You're okay now, Tsukishima. You... Were in a bad state when I found you but you're okay now." he said with a smile and squeezed my hands. ,,I-I'm sorry" I mumbled and started crying. I felt his arms around my waist right after that. I started trembling and crying even more. He was stroking my hair and whispering sweet words into my ear. ,,I- I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do... It hurts so much Hinata, it hurts, I hate it! I don't want this pain, I hate it! I felt so lonely and hopeless, I just wanted to die" I cried in his arms and I couldn't stop. I didn't show this side of myself to anyone, not even to Yamaguchi. ,,Shhh, it's okay, you're safe now, I won't leave you, it's okay, I'm here" he kept on reassuring me until I stopped crying. ,,Your embrace is so... warm..." I said as I slowly fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe. Hinata made me feel so safe...

Don't try to leave ever again - Tsukihina fanfiction (angst?)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें