A dream.

Hinata's POV: 

He stopped crying as soon as he fell asleep. I laid him gently onto the bed and admired his beauty for a while. He was pale and had dark circles under his eyes but that didn't make him any less beautiful. He was beautiful in his own way. I let out a deep sigh as I carefully got up, trying my best to not wake him up. I picked up my phone and dialed Daichi's number. 

Phone call:

Daichi: ,,Hello, Hinata? Did something happen?" he asked. 

Hinata: ,,Yes Captain, hello, um... I found Tsukishima in... a very bad state, he tried to kill himself by bleeding to death, I took care of him and he fell asleep few minutes ago. I'll stay with him for some time to keep an eye on him so I'll have to miss practice, sorry." Hinata explained the situation. 

Daichi: ,,I... Yes, understandable. Please take good care of him and thank you for saving his life. I have to go now, Sugawara is crying, he heard everything. Bye." he hung up. 

Back to Hinata's POV: 

I went downstairs to find a mop so I could mop the floor in Tsukishima's room. I filled a blue bucket with warm water and some floor cleaner I found in a small cabinet next to the kitchen and started mopping. Some of the blood was already dry so it took some time but I managed to clean everything up without waking Tsukishima up. I started washing his blood-soaked clothes after I was done mopping the floor. His white shirt was still stained no matter how hard I tried so I decided to throw it out. 

I sat on the bed next to him and watched him as he was sleeping peacefully. I was exhausted both mentally and physically but  decided to stay up for a little longer. I called my mom and explained the situation telling her that I'll stay here for a while. She was completely okay with it and was proud of me. I told her that I'll get some stuff tomorrow and then hung up. I was staring into a wall when all the events of today started getting to me and I suddenly had tears in my eyes. I got up quickly but carefully to wash my face with cold water. ,,So many things have happened today..." I said quietly, staring at my own reflection in the mirror. When I got back I saw Tsukishima shaking, sweating and maybe even crying. I quickly ran over to him and hugged him tightly. 

Tsukishima's POV:

Everything was black. I was sleeping but my mind was blank, no dreams, no thoughts, nothing. Then it all started. I was standing in the middle of a sidewalk and all I could see was snow and dark sky. Then Yamaguchi appeared right in front of me. He had a puzzled look on his face and his lips were moving but I couldn't hear anything. Then he started crying. I walked towards him but stopped when he yelled my full name. ,,Tsukishima Kei! I don't want to see you ever again!" he yelled over and over again. ,,I don't love you! You're not enough!" he kept on yelling. Everything started falling apart and soon I was sitting in a room full of mirrors. I couldn't see anything except myself. I stared at my reflection and then I saw blood all over my arms and legs. ,,It's just a dream! Come on Kei, wake up!" I shouted as I panicked. I knew that it was just a dream but I couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried. I closed my eyes and started crying.

Then I felt something warm on my skin. I opened my eyes and saw blue skies above my head. I slowly looked around. I was on a meadow filled with all kinds of flowers such as daisies, clovers, speedwells, poppies and I could even see a few sunflowers. They were all glistening thanks to all the sunshine. I felt at ease, I felt happy. I lied down and smiled. Then I saw someone lying next to me. I couldn't see their face but they reminded me of someone... I kept looking at that small person next to me, their skin was glowing and their ginger hair was as bright as the Sun itself. ,,Hey, I'm here" they said. Their voice was soft and made me feel safe. It was full of love and it filled me with happiness. ,,You're okay now, Kei." they said. ,,I love you, Kei". they said. I felt loved again.  I immediately recognized that voice. It was Hinata. I blinked a few times and saw his face next to me. Was he always this beautiful?  I kept looking at him as he was holding my hand. I could see all his features clearly now. I could see his flawless, glowing skin, the subtle blush on his cheeks, his rosy lips. He had a bright smile on his face and his brown eyes reminded me of caramel coffee. Then I got lost in his eyes and everything went black again but I was no longer sad, scared or confused. I was safe. 

Hinata's POV:

He stopped shaking after a while but I didn't stop hugging him. I laid down gently with my arms still wrapped around his upper body. I wiped the cold sweat off of his face and kissed his forehead lightly. ,,You're okay now, Kei" I whispered into his ear. ,,I love you, Kei" I said as I closed my eyes and snuggled up to him. I slowly drifted to sleep.