10 - The Burrow

The week had gone by so fast.

   It was finally Saturday. Andromeda had just dropped off Teddy so he could join Harry and the rest of the Potter family for dinner at the Burrow.

Harry, Ginny, James, Lily, Sirius, Teddy, James Sirius and Al all stood outside the Burrow. Ginny was holding Lily Luna.

"I wanna knock!" James Sirius shouted.

"Well if you keep shouting like that there's no need to knock." Ginny said as she looked at her son.

James Sirius knocked on the door and Molly Weasley opened it excitedly.

"Hello!" Molly smiled. She looked at Lily Luna who was perfectly sound asleep in Ginny's arms. Ginny handed Lily Luna to Molly.

   Molly's eyes quickly moved from Lily Luna to James, Lily and Sirius. Of course, she had been told about their return, but it was still a strange sight. I mean, why wouldn't it be?

"Molly. It's been awhile, hasn't it?" Sirius said awkwardly. He looked nervous to speak to her again. Suddenly, Molly pulled him into a hug.

"It's so good to see you again, Sirius." she told him. Sirius smiled at her.

Everyone entered the house.

"Mum, who's here?" called a voice from inside. Just then, Ron looked towards the front door.

"Oh Ginny! Harry!" Ron exclaimed. He ran over to them. He hugged them both.

"Hey Ron!" Harry smiled as he saw him.

"Harry! Ginny!" Hermione smiled as she saw them. She ran over to hug them and Ron picked up James Sirius.

   "Hi, Uncle Ron!" said James Sirius happily.

   "How are you little man?" asked Ron jokingly as he ruffled up James Sirius's hair.

   "Look at that, now you're rocking your dad's hair." Ron laughed.

   He looked over at Sirius.

"Sirius!" Ron smiled. He put his nephew back down and hugged Sirius. Sirius smiled. It was so good to see Ron again. He might be older now, but he sure hasn't changed too much. As Ron stepped away and Hermione stepped in and hugged Sirius.

   Ron walked over to Harry and looked over at James and Lily.

"Woah Harry. You're gonna hate me for this, but I totally get why everyone says you look like your parents." Ron whispered in shock as he looked at James and Lily, who were talking to Molly and Arthur.

Harry laughed at this. He walked over to them and introduced them to Ron and Hermione.

"Mum, Dad. These are my best friends Ron and Hermione."

   "Hello! Harry has told us so much about you!" Lily smiled.

   "It is so good to meet you!" Hermione smiled brightly.

   "Ron, Is Victoire here yet?" Teddy asked him.

   "Yeah. She's with everyone else outside." Ron smiled at him. After hearing this, Teddy ran outside.

  Lily, James and Sirius watched the others. They saw Ron and Ginny share a another hug.

   "I still cannot believe Harry married his best friend's little sister." Sirius leaned over and whispered to James and Lily.

   "He did what?" James asked shocked.

   "Yeah. You didn't know? Ginny is Ron's little sister." Sirius told them. James and Lily's jaw dropped.