Chapter 4: LOST

I was walking the streets it had to be late around 1 or 2. I had found a alley to sit in while I eat my snacks and kill time. "WHERE TF IS MY MONEY Q" I froze up put my bag on and hid behind the trashcan that was sitting in front of me.I peaked around the trashcan to find out what was going on. I seen 2 figures one held a gun to the others head "I had it I swear I had it" the guy named Q I guess replied. BANGG!! I watched the guy stand over him and fire another shot. I jumped back into cover my heart was racing I had to get out of here. As I convinced myself everything was gonna be fine. I had to get out of here I could hear sirens otw making me paranoid I made a run for the exit of the alley. While running i heard two pairs of feet behind me they were gaining on me fast I was then pulled back by my backpack I fell on my back hitting my head against the concrete. The man stood over me weaving the gun in my face "YOU BETTA KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT YOU HEA ME". I stuttered "I- I- understand I understand" the man ran off I got up running off too once I felt like it was safe for me to stop I stopped to catch my breath. I begin walking again I turned around a corner to see lots of people at the other end I wanted to turn around but they had already seen me and I didn't want to seem suspicious of anything. As I was approaching them one said "Y'all it's lil dude from earlier" I got a glance at him it was one of Montrey's brothers friends I than seen Montrey's brother turn around. The one who noticed me first then said "You remember us?" the others laughed a little before I could say anything "Duh the nigga remember us" Montrey's brother said laughing too. He dapped me up "what you doing out here lil bro" he said I looked around and replied "Nothing just out and about". The way he looked at my response I knew he could tell I was lying he asked "Whas ya name lil bro" I replied "Hassan" "Loud" I asked what he replied "Loud call me Loud you trynna make small money rq" I was unsure on what he meant so I took the offer. He had somebody go into the house they were sitting in front of and come back wit a bag "I got my own bag" Loud laughed and said "but you need this one" handing me the bag "You go 3 streets over it's a brick house go to the back and somebody gon be waiting for you" I nodded a okay "and give me that" he said taking my bookbag holding my snacks. I started to walk off Loud yelled "make sure you come back" I heard him so I didn't turn around to yell back I wanted to know why he couldn't do it on his own.