Chapter 6: Im Fine

I walked up Nori's Driveway glancing at her window wondering if she would be up. I Grabbed a few rocks on the way up the driveway. I positioned myself in front of her window and tossed a rock up at it I didn't hit it so I threw another missing again. I was on my last rock getting ready to throw it when I heard the front door open. "Hassan it is almost 6 in the morning" Nori said Rubbing the sleep out her eyes. I walked up to the front door she moved out of the way letting me in "where are your parents?" I asked she was walking up the stairs I guess going back to her room I followed "Trip they left Thursday" I nodded at her answer. Nori's Parents was always working but it was only for the best Nori lived on our side of town a couple of years ago but once her father started getting big opportunities they soon moved 30 minutes out from where we stayed into a better and safer environment. We got into her room she gave me a pillow and a blanket "Please go to sleep" she said getting in her bed. I nodded my head leaving her room to go to the bathroom. I turned on the light and stared in the mirror honestly I looked terrible my eyes were starting to look bloodshot. I then thought about the money and emptied my pockets putting all the money on the sink. I was shocked just by looking at the big bills. I begin to count the money I had a little over 350 I begin to count the money again taking out the amount I won from betting. I than realized I made 300 dollars. I smiled folding the money putting it in my pocket. I then grabbed a rag washed my face and went back to Nori's room. I walked in to see her sound asleep I grabbed the pillow and blanket she gave me and laid down on the sofa she had in her room and shut my eyes.

HOURS LATER
"Hassan... Hassan" I woke up to Nori shaking me. I rubbed the sleep out my eyes and sat up. She looked at me cracking a smile "Its 3 in the afternoon and you sleep...Still". I shook my head "no I was sleep". I got up folding my blanket "Don't be smart" she said giving me a mean glare. I gave her the pillow and blanket "my bad" I replied grabbing my bag and stepping into my shoes "You leaving?" Nori asked with a confused look I nodded yes leaving out her room and going into the bathroom. She follow hot on my tail "Hassan look at you" I nodded rummaging through the bathroom cabinets "Hassan really you look fucked up" she said handing me a new toothbrush I was looking for I took it and begin to brush my teeth "Hassan are you even listening you know you can talk to me". I spit into the sink and washed my face. I looked at Nori "Yes and I know Nori" I said leaving the bathroom. I went down the stairs heading to the front door opening it for it to be shut "Hassan talk to me please" Nori said she looked a lil bit worried I put a smile on my face "Im Okay Nori" I said hugging her and leaving out of the door. I then started my walk to the transit. I got to the transit in time to catch the bus I got onto the bus and took a seat.

THE NEXT STOP

I got off at my stop and made my way to my house. I stopped outside checking for my dads car I didn't see it. I then walked up the porch putting my key in the door and walked in. I went in the bathroom hopping straight into the shower. After my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist grabbing my bag and my dirty clothes then proceeded to my room. I grabbed a pair of boxers and socks putting them on. I then put lotion and deodorant on and walked to my dresser I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie sliding them on deciding I didn't want to put a shirt on then I went into my closet and grabbed the wallet my mom last brought me I took the money out of my dirty clothes and put the money into my wallet. I put my shoes on grabbed my bag and left out the door.