Chapter 8: Its easy

25 MINUTES LATER

Shadow soon pulled up to a building and turned the car off. We got out the car and walked to the door. Loud gave 4 knocks paused and knocked another 2. The door was soon opened by a buff guy he dapped Loud and Shadow up giving me a head nod I returned it and followed Loud and Shadow down a long hall with several doors. We stopped at one of the doors and walked in. It was weed every where in big bags I was snatch out of my thoughts when Loud slapped a small box of sandwich bags against my chest "You gon need these" he said. Loud then walked over to a table and waved me over. I walked over to see 2 scales one big and one small. Loud then grabbed a hand full of the weed from the big bag and placed it on the table "Alright all you doing fr lil bro is weighing and bagging blah blah blah"

5 MINUTES LATER
After Loud went over everything with my me I was sure I knew everything I needed to he taught me how to weigh Gs and how many Gs went into a zip Etc. Loud and Shadow then left leaving me alone as I begin weighing the weed and bagging it.

6 HOURS LATER

I nodded my head to the music that played from my phone as I weighed another zip. Shadow soon walked through the door "Damn Lil bro got da music playing and shii you ready?" He said handing me a book bag "yea" I replied and put the weed I bagged up into the book bag walking out of the room and to the exit. We walked outside to the car I proceeded to the backseat "nah lil bro front seat Loud at da Trap". I got in the front putting my seatbelt on Shadow started the car and pulled off. "Now dat you bagged ya product and shii you build ya clientele up". I frowned my face "wym" he chuckled "Customers let niggas know to come shop from you. You provide good work they keep coming back dats how you get the pack off fast". I nodded letting him know I understand "What do I do after I'm out" I asked "come to me or Loud give us 25% and you take the other 75% we take 25% because we providing the weed for you to sell". I nodded and we rode in silence for the rest of the ride.

Shadow soon pulled up to the house where I took my first offer. I then put the pieces together and figured out this was they're trap house. We got out of the car and approach the porch where everybody was sitting,talking, and smoking. Shadow sat down on the porch as I leaned on the porch. This all they did was sit on a porch talk and smoke my mind wondered "Lil bro handle dat fa me" Loud said pointing to a Dark blue charger wit dark tint. My palms got sweaty "Its light work I promise" Shadow said I guess he could tell I was nervous. I stepped off the porch and approached the charger I got into the passenger side and asked "what you need" staring out the window trying not make anything weird or awkward "lemme get 2 zips" the man said I didnt hesitate I grabbed the zips and handed them to him he gave me the money I got out the car and proceeded back to the porch I counting the money I was at 380 dollars already. "Fast money huh" Shadow said keeping his eyes on his phone. I nodded "yea" and the night went on.

I let out a yawn as I walked back onto the porch coming from another sell. I heard a chuckle "Get used to it lil partna you da next move" a dude wearing all black with a ski mask rolled up over his head said. I replied saying "wym" frowning my face "You'll find out bruh you should go handle dat" he said pointing at a car that pulled up one house ahead. I jumped off the porch and walked up to the car getting in the passenger side. I looked over to see a Female in her early 20s probably 21 or 22 she had a dark complexion with full lips she was cute but I'm to young for her I snapped out of my thoughts asking her what she needed it. I gave it to her collected the money and got out of the car. As I walked onto the porch I felt around in my bookbag discovering I only had one small bag left. I looked around to see just me and the dude from just while ago outside still. Everybody else either went to drop the stuff off to theyre clients, ran out and went to re up or ran out and went home. I decided to stay because I didnt have a clientele yet nor was I close to being out. I grabbed my last bag "bro you wanna buy this off me so I can go home" I said to the man he raised his eyebrows and stared at me for a second "yea bro give it to me". I gave him the bag and collected his money. I put my bookbag on my shoulders jumped off the porch starting my walk to montreys house.

17 MINUTES LATER

I knocked on the door for the third time. This time the door slowly opened Montrey stood in the door way yawning. "Let me in bro" I said walking into the house "Damn nigga" Montrey said. We walked to his room he gave me a blanket and a pillow. I placed the blanket and pillow on the floor and laid down closing my eyes.