Chapter 5: Offers

I walked 3 streets over turning down the long dark road. I walked up to the brick house walking through the gate to get to the back. As I got to the back a tall dark figure scared me making me almost jump out my shoes "lil nigga what you doing back here take yo ass home" I then figured this must of been who Loud was talking about I approached him "Get back lil man fr" I then took the bag off and handed it to him. He snatched the bag giving me another one "who put you up to dis" I hesitated and said "It's just a offer I took" I said turning around leaving.

I got back to the corner Loud was on. He was on the phone I gave him the bag he hung up the phone pulled some money out of the bag giving me a cut "here lil bro thanks for da help" I stuffed the money in my pockets not bothering to see how much it was "it's cool ayy I need my bag" he grabbed my bag off the stairs while giving me the bag he answered a call. I was about to walk off and he pulled me by my bookbag "ayy lil bro one more offer all you gotta do is protect me" I gave a dumb look and thought if I can't protect myself how can i provide protection for him. I then took the offer and we went into the beaten up house. We went to the kitchen he dropped a duffle bag on the table and opened a book bag I zoned out thinking about my night but snapped out of my thoughts when he slid 2 guns in front of me telling me to pick one. I didn't wanna seem like a punk so I picked one. I picked the smaller pistol I felt it would fit my hands better if I was to use it. Loud grabbed the duffle bag and we walked outside. We got into his car and Loud pulled off.

20 Minutes Later

Loud pulled into a supermarket parking lot and drove behind the supermarket. Behind the supermarket was 2 parked SUV's and somebody got out of the back seat with a duffle bag and started approaching us. Loud handed me a ski mask telling me to put it on. I did as I was told we got out the car and met him half way. The man looked in about his late 30s and gave off a not to be fucked with vibe. Loud handed the duffle bag to him "Its all there" the man glanced at me and handed the duffle bag to Loud "nice doing business witcha" he said. We split ways Nd headed to Loud's car we got in the car and Loud pulled off. "Where you need me drop you off at bro" I told him Nori address and looked at the time it was 5:37. He pulled up a couple houses from hers grabbed money from the duffle bag and gave me my cut I stuffed the money in my pocket, gave him his gun then I grabbed my bag and walked up Nori's driveway.