Chapter 7: Im Down

I walked streets for 20 Minutes trying to figure out what I could do. I was not trying to go back home that would be a dangerous move. Then I decided I would just go to Montrey's house to kill time. I stopped at a small food place and got something to eat then started my walk to Montrey's house.

12 MINUTES LATER

I walked up the porch and knocked on the door. the door soon flew open. I looked up to see Loud "oh wassuh lil nigga" he dapped me up and let me in. I walked in the living room to see 2 other guys I gave them a head nod and sat on the sofa. Montrey soon walked in the living room "Ayy bro" he said dapping me up "wassup" I replied. "Yall ready?" Loud said walking into the living room everybody replied yea except me I didn't know what was going on "we going to the mall you coming" I frowned my face then thought about the money I had "yea I'm coming" I replied. I needed something new anyway. We walked outside and proceeded to the vehicles. Loud looked at me "lil bro ride with shadow" he said pointing to the darkskin dude he was dark I mean dark he could be a shadow but I listened and got into the car with shadow while Montrey rode with his brother and the other dude.

4 MINUTES INTO THE RIDE

"Whas ya name b" The dude spoke "Hassan" I replied staring out the window. "You did good last night" I frowned thinking about what he was talking about then it hit me. I nodded my head not saying anything. "You can make a lot more then what you had last night". I nodded in response. He then sucked his teeth pulling out a wide of cash "You see dis you can be making this lemme help you out bro". I stared at the money then back out the window "Bro just try it I could use you onna line I'll give you 500 in cash right now" he said throwing 5 100 bills into my lap. I looked at the money this was a lot of money for me if he was willing to give me 500 dollars imagine what I could be making if I was to take the offer plus I don't even know what im going to be doing so why not try it. "Alright I'll try it" he smiled dapping me up "thanks b". We then arrived at the mall grouping back up to go in. Montrey wanted to split and do his own stuff instead of following them everywhere so I went with him then I split off from him. I was walking through the mall and walked pass some phones I walked into the store and looked around. I soon went for the trendy iPhones I looked at the iPhone 6 saying 250. I was desperate to get it but I ended up getting a galaxy note 5 it took forever to get it activated. I then slipped the phone into my pocket and proceeded to American eagle. I grabbed a couple of shirts and pants taking them to the register. "183.29 is your total" I looked at her like Wtf I only had 5 shirts and 4 pants. It wasn't like I didn't have the money I mean I don't but I could pay for it so I did so. I grabbed my bag and left. I ran into Montrey walking with Nori. "Wassup yall" I spoke I hugged Nori and dapped Montrey up. "Wassuh where you finna go". I looked at Nori and she turned her head the other way. I shrugged it off "I wanna go get some shoes but I'm not sure" I replied "I think you should it's been a minute since you had some anyway". I wanted to punch him but I replied "yea ima do dat". I walked around them and headed to footlocker on the way there I heard a voice "Hassan... Hassan" It was Nori I looked at her "Can we talk?" I nodded telling her to speak "outside or something?". I nodded "After I get a pair of shoes".

OUTSIDE

Nori and I got outside and sat down on the benches. Nori looked at me "I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions earlier it felt wrong". I looked at her "You shouldn't be sorry you were just trying to look out for me so don't worry about it and you could of told me that inside" I said. Loud, his friends and Montrey soon walked outside "dere he go you ready lil bro?" Loud spoke "yea hold on" I replied and they proceeded to the vehicles. I got up hugging Nori "you going to be okay?" I asked she smile replying "Yes my cousins probably waiting on me anyway." I made sure she went back into the mall and turned around to see shadow waiting for me. I got in his car and he pulled off. "So you still on for tonight?" He asked "yea" I replied. "You gotta phone so I can text you when?". I pulled out the galaxy I brought unlocked it and handed it to him. He soon handed my phone back. And we rode in silence. We got to Montrey house I grabbed my book bag and my shopping bags walking into the house. I went to Montreys room pulled my clothes out the shopping bag and put them into my book bag. Montrey walked in the room "Let's play 2k". I nodded "bet" I handed him my bookbag "can you put this up I'll get it back from you tomorrow" I asked "yea bro" I then got a text saying "Come outside b". I put my phone back into my pocket "Montrey I'll be right back" I said leaving the room I went outside to see shadow and Loud in the car. "Get in nigga" I got in the backseat and they pull off.