The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (1.1)

[Ding! Task completed. Please host choose 1. vacation 2. continue the mission.]

[Continue the mission.]

Lin Shiheng stood in front of the pure white mirror, blurring the memory of the world.

When he opened his eyes again, he was also in front of a mirror. A young man is helping him to apply makeup.

"Lin-ge, after all, she is a girl. Don't go too far. It's not good for your reputation."

Lin Shiheng looked at the nearly perfect face in the mirror, at the widely known face and gently raised his eyebrows.

"I know."

The entertainment circle.

This should be fun...

****

The plot for this world was relatively simple, in fact, it was only a sentence.

The road to the rise of the male lead.

According to Lin Shiheng's glance over the plot, the author of the original novel wanted to write about the story of how the male lead rose to a high position step by step, and how he finally got applause and glory. 

This novel had a perfect ending. Generally, in order to make an ending more even better, an author would suppress the character first and then raise them up. That is to say, the male lead would have had a lower status first, so as to present an amazing journey to the readers.

Obviously, the author of this original novel also thought so. Therefore, the male lead was an orphan who lived together with his sister in an orphanage. As a child, the only reliable person was his sister. Perhaps, this was to show how miserable the male lead was, but when the male lead was eight years old, his sibling was adopted, and then he lived a life being bullied in the orphanage.

After that, even when he worked part-time, his results were unsatisfactory.

Some people may think that, as a male lead, how could he do so poorly?

That was because the male lead had decided to set himself up as a male star, and his road to the throne was the road of the entertainment industry.

After all kinds of painful bullying, the man was picked out by an agent because he looked good. As the male lead, his talent in acting was certainly good, but, there would also be various people who disliked him and wanted to suppress him in all kinds of ways.

Most of those people were jealous, and many were purely influenced because they were cannon fodder.

Currently, Lin Shiheng's body was one of the male lead's oppressors.

The identity of the body's original owner was that of the young master of the Yuguang group, and the Yuguang group had great influence in the entertainment circle. In addition, the acting skill of the original owner was indeed great, which also made this young master's rise to the top smooth. He had just entered the circle for a bit over a year and had already successfully become a popular young amateur.

Although he was just a popular young amateur, because of his status as the young master of the Yuguang Group, he argued with a lot of people in the entertainment circle. Of course, he only argued with people who didn't know his status. Others only knew that he had a significant background, but they didn't know how big it was.

His reason for targeting the male lead was very simple. The male lead robbed him of a role he wanted.

It was just a small fan-baiting role. For the original owner, if he wanted to, he could have a dozen scripts like that one for him to choose from casually. However, at the time, the role was an auditioned one and the original owner lost to the male lead.