The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (15)

Xiao Ru? Why would he call her that? Too, too close...

Xu Zifan bent and bowed his head, only a finger away from her face. He smiled and said, "I'll take it as a yes if you don't talk, girlfriend. Now let your new boyfriend blow dry your hair, will you?"

Ji Yaru quickly looked up. "I, I didn't..."

"Don't talk and enjoy your boyfriend's service." Xu Zifan stood up straight and walked out pushing her by the shoulders, not forgetting to reach for the hair dryer.

Ji Yaru was pushed to the dresser and sat down. As soon as she was about to speak, Xu Zifan turned on the hair dryer. She felt Xu Zifan's warm fingers running through her hair, gently blowing her hair without tugging at it at all. She slowly moved her drooping eyes to the mirror and saw the smiling corners of Xu Zifan's mouth standing behind her, his eyes gentle. Her flustered heart suddenly settled down. Seeing that filled her heart with more and more joy.

After blow-drying her hair, Xu Zifan naturally took her hand and walked out of the door, joking and teasing her. It seemed that nothing had changed between them, and he was a little closer to her. But the distance between their hearts had indeed narrowed, and they never let go of each other's hands.

The two went to the snack street again that night, and Xu Zifan suggested a live broadcast to interact with fans as a holiday benefit and a live broadcast of something that had nothing to do with study.

Ji Yaru was surprised and said, "What's the point of broadcasting all this?"

Xu Zifan laughed slightly, "Of course this is useful! I have to declare my sovereignty as a boyfriend to everyone, and tell everyone to stay away from my girlfriend from now on, little sister is already taken!"

Ji Yaru blushed, turned around, dropped the words, "Do whatever you want," and strode away. She secretly scolded herself in her heart. She didn't blush when she went to the Yan's company to attend a meeting for the first time, but she always blushed with Xu Zifan. What shame!

Xu Zifan smiled, quickly turned on the live broadcast, held up his cell phone with a selfie stick and started the live broadcast. "Hello everyone, we are relaxed and comfortable on vacation. Today I came to Ice City Snack Street with little sister to taste the snacks. We ate delicious food! I recommend it to you, you can come and try it if you have the chance."

Xu Zifan stopped talking and quickly caught up with Ji Yaru. Ji Yaru saw that he was having trouble holding up his selfie stick, so she went up to do the shopping herself. She got in line and asked the owner if she could get a cheaper price like Xu Zifan did, supposedly it was the fun of haggling. She didn't know much about it, but surely learning from Xu Zifan was the right thing to do. Xu Zifan saw a message on the screen saying, "The cool little sister is so cute in private," "She can actually bargain," and "Does she really want to eat at the street stalls?" With such a barrage, the 'goddess' was instantly pulled down from her pedestal, and he couldn't help but quietly laugh.

Ji Yaru didn't feel any burdens. They will leave tomorrow, and they may not have the chance to come to the ice city in the future. So, of course, they would spend the time having fun at the snack street. So, although the live broadcast was on, she still planned to eat from one end of the street to the other. When she ate octopus balls, Xu Zifan said that he was carrying something in his hand and asked her to feed him. Ji Yaru fed him two while blushing as she dodged and didn't dare to look into his eyes. She did not see the crazy barrage on the screen. The study gods were actually together!

The news quickly spread through their fan circles, attracting many people to watch. Some fans in ice city were suddenly excited to see their background. Then a dozen people quickly went to snack street and caught them!