The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (2.2)

"If you can't, call me as soon as possible."

"Okay."

Yun Xiangyi answered him, her pair of slightly light-colored eyes looked at Zhao Xingguang calmly, as if asking if there was anything else.

Zhao Xingguang was looked at like this by his sister, so his heart softened. "It's all right, you can continue reading the script."

Yun Xiangyi lowered her head and went on reading, but not as seriously as she had just been. Lin Shiheng face appeared in her mind just now, with his wanton smile and the way he had taken her milk tea.

He had a real smile; the truest one she had ever seen.

"Dear ancestor, would you please stop laughing?"

The assistant looked at the man who sat in the lounge chair with his cell phone and laughing so much that he couldn't stop. Layer after layer of sadness accumulated in his heart, why did he have to get such an artist?

"Just now you bullied Yun Xiangyi, and confronted Zhao Xingguang, and so many people were watching. Within a day, somebody will expose this to the media!"

"And I don't know if there was a photo or video taken just now. If a video gets out, you won't be able to wash off this black spot on your record. No matter how good our public relations are, Lin-ge, there's nothing you could do to save yourself."

The assistant had said so much but Lin Shiheng was still smiling at his cell phone. The assistant's face collapsed as soon as he looked at him and he spoke powerlessly, "Would you please stop laughing, this situation is very urgent!"

At last, the man resting on the chair turned off his cell phone and raised his head. "Why are you in such a worry, wasn't it just a sip of milk tea?"

"The point is that it was somebody else's milk tea, somebody else's!"

After saying that, seeing that Lin Shiheng still didn't seem to care, the assistant wanted to cry but had no tears. "Brother, this time the whole network will tear you up."

"I can assure you that as soon as the crew is dispersed for the day, you will soon be besieged by the media as soon as you leave the door, and you may even be a hot search topic tomorrow!"

"Bah!"

Lin Shiheng clicked on his game. "It's not the first time I've been on the hot search list."

The assistant: "I mean the kind where you are being scolded by people."

"No one is scolding me now, isn't that what you said? There are many people, popular people and nobodies, and no one scolds a nobody. They are small and transparent."

"Maybe, if I am able to get on the hot search list it could bring traffic to the show." The man lying on the chair was familiar with using his slender fingertips to control pawns, killing two birds with one stone. He left his phone on the tea table, stood up and stretched himself.

"If I really become a hot search topic, I have to talk to the Director. I helped the crew by giving them some publicity, he should thank me."

After Lin Shiheng said this, he saw the assistant still have an expression of 'we are going to die, the sky is going to fall, and we will have to beg for food tomorrow.' He reached out his hand and patted his assistant's clothes in disgust.

"What kind of expression is that? Even if I am scolded by people all over the world, I can still get any scene I want to film."

The assistant: "But it's bad for your reputation."