The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (13.3)

Father Yun was so upset that he thought that after a while the reporters outside would think that no one would come out. As a result, they kept knocking on the door, and three neighbors even came to ask questions.

He couldn't stand it and opened the door.

"I won't give an interview, so please go back."

"Mr. Yun, please don't close the door yet. I have also read the reports on the Internet, but as far as I know, you have never stated your position publicly. Maybe you can rely on the strength of our newspaper to clear your name."

Father Yun hesitated, and unlike his wife and daughter, who had always insisted that he should not show up; He was in a situation no less than drowning in a smelly gutter, he, who had been bathed in the envy of others since childhood.

Of course he wants to argue back!

He's not like what he looks like in the video at all. It was all induced by Lin Shiheng.

When the reporter saw that he wavered, he took the time to persuade him with a few words. After all, he mastered the pen and talked like a duck to water. Father Yun finally let him in for an interview.

During the next period of time, the reporter began to brainwash him, ah... no, 'suggest' things...

"Your current image isn't really very good. I suggest that if you want to correct your name, you'd better choose a relative with a better image. After all, you and Yun Xiangyi still have an adoptive father-daughter relationship, and it will be more convincing to use your relatives as a bridge of communication."

"If you want to reverse the current situation, of course, you have to produce the evidence that Yun Xiangyi is exactly what you said, or witness... without evidence... Again, a witness with a better image will be more credible."

"Are you saying that when Yun Xiangyi was a child, she seduced your father to get pocket money? Wasn't she too young? And your father is really too old to be trusted, and it's easy for people to think that this is dirty. It's better to change it to her age and have a close relationship with several boys at the same time. Your father is a very decent person who saw it and called you. That's why you decided to let her go to boarding school."

"Those rumors that Yun Xiangyi had a miserable life at school and that the cost of living was not enough, you can say that the family was indeed in straitened circumstances at that time; But no matter how tight it is, you and your wife have been gnashing your teeth to cover the living expenses of Yun Xiangyi. After all, she is an adopted daughter, and you have done your best."

"In short, the higher the image of your father, the better. After all, he is a decent elder and an old man."

"If you feel that writing can't pour out the feelings you want, we can record and broadcast the interview, you can use your own voice. I'll ask the questions, you answer, and after you have finished asking, I think I can post any questions on our official platform, so that the audience can see it soon."

Father Yun, who has been stuck at home these days, complained by his wife and daughter, and despised by others, can't wait to clean his image.

He cooperated in recording and broadcasting a video.

In the video, according to the direction given by the reporter, Father Yun praised his father, saying that he was an excellent father and a very kind grandfather.

His behavior is very decent, which is embodied in the way he never remarried since Father Yun's mother died, and he has not had any contact with any woman. Father Yun once asked him, and the old man's answer was that if he married his mother, then his body and mind would belong to his mother.