The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (End Arc 2)

In the end, the wedding was held as promised, but fortunately, there were no media that took Lin Shiheng's father's actions as rejecting this marriage. After all, although Lin Shiheng's father did not come, the Lin family still proudly came to the scene with smiles. Especially Grandma Lin, who was so kind to Yun Xiangyi that she even took off the bracelet given by her mother when she got married, and gave it to Yun Xiangyi.

Because of the support of the Lin family, Zhao Xingguang put the matter aside for the time being. After all, although he had not met Lin Shiheng's father, Xiangyi had seen him, which shouldn't be a big problem.

With this in mind, on a certain sunny day, Zhao Xingguang offered to pay an official visit to Lin Shiheng's father.

Lin Shiheng, who was so in love with his newly-married wife, readily agreed.

Zhao Xingguang attached great importance to his sister's father-in-law and asked Lin Shiheng what his father liked before preparing a gift.

Since the marriage, the man wo began to resemble the devil more and more, has been seriously thinking for a moment, "money."

Zhao Xingguang: "..."

Lin Shiheng was really not joking with him, "my father is a businessman, loves money and work. Anyway, I grew up basically meeting him at breakfast, I won't see him at lunch and dinner."

Obviously, his words were understated, but Zhao Xingguang instantly made up a sad picture of a small child that wasn't loved by his father who loved money, and had to sit and eat by himself when families normally gathered together.

He has experienced this kind of loneliness himself, so he was good at imagining how hard it would be for others to be alone.

Zhao Xingguang looked at Lin Shiheng with a little more sympathy, "were you all alone when you were a kid?"

"Of course not."

Lin Shiheng snapped his finger and recounted to him, "my father bought me all kinds of plane and train toys, and a game room, because he was always away from home. And my friends also liked to come to my house to play with them, and of course, if they wanted to come to my house, they had to please me. So, I have been pampered by a group of people since I was a child. Every time I want to find someone to play with, a bunch of people would come over. How could I be alone? "

"And because they are not allowed to play this or that, they can only play with what I want to play with. I could tell my Dad whatever I wanted, and he would buy it. Everyone envied me, so I have always been the most nourished one in our group of small friends."

The always silently enjoying loneliness on his own, Zhao Xingguang: "..."

He wants to take back the sympathy that shouldn't have existed.

Lin Shiheng didn't let him go. When he finished, he asked curiously, "What's that look on your face?"

Zhao Xingguang: "I thought your father only loved money and didn't have time to love you."

"He makes money just to give me a good life ah... "

Lin Shiheng smiled and waved to Zhao Xingguang. "You may not understand the happiness of the rich."

The once again was mildly patted on the face, Zhao Xingguang: "..."

He wanted to see how rich Lin Shiheng's father was.

Look at this kid, such a show off.

The next day, Zhao Xingguang who was carrying a carefully selected gift, he sat in a car with his brother-in-law, driving toward the Lin's house. As he watched the car drive through the gate, he was a little surprised.