The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (8.1)

Lin Shiheng growled at the end of his breath and laid back on the sofa as if he had wanted to do so for a long time.

"But in the future, you don't have to worry about it. I have plenty of money. In the future, I will be responsible for supporting the family, Xiangyi will be responsible for being as beautiful as the flowers."    

(TN: this phrase shows up a lot in CNs so let me explain it. "Men are responsible of the family, while the wife is responsible of the beauty": The general meaning is that men are responsible for the monetary needs of the family while the wife is responsible for how the family looks, in terms of social standing, teaching the children how to behave, etiquette, dress well, cooking, cleaning, etc etc. Sometimes people say it literally, as a joke.)

"Quite perfect."

Zhao Xingguang finally regained his senses from the bewildered face he had been nursing for a long time.

According to Lin Shiheng's meaning, Xiangyi is afraid of being exposed by the media. She is worried that when people knew about these things, they will not be able to make any more money.

It's not because of her mental illness.

Lin Shiheng laughed at Zhao Xingguang after knowing what he was thinking. "If you're weak, you think Xiangyi is also weak?"

As he said that, he turned his head and looked affectionately at Yun Xiangyi, who sat on one side and opened his mouth fluently with a string of praise. "How can a strong person like Xiangyi be afraid of such a little thing? As a brother, you look down on her too much."

Zhao Xingguang was in a trance. Yeah, Xiangyi never said she was afraid of it...

In addition to being afraid of strangers at first, in the end, she was only afraid of water, calling him brother, and being alone.

The rest, is just like a normal person.

Lin Shiheng is still bragging, "in my opinion, Xiangyi is just like me, with lofty ambition and noble conduct. And we have a common topic, so it's no wonder that we are a couple."

"Wait a minute!"

Zhao Xingguang finally got out of the roundabout logic given by Lin Shiheng, "since when are you a couple with Xiangyi?!"

"Right now."

The handsome, perfect-looking man happily held Yun Xiangyi's hand who was quietly listening to them. "Don't you feel our spiritual connection, brother?"

Zhao Xingguang, "you let go of Xiangyi and stop calling me brother!"

"Good brother, no problem, brother."

Seeing this, Zhao Xingguang looked like he was going to eat him. Lin Shiheng shrugged and let go of his hand holding Yun Xiangyi.

Yun Xiangyi tilted her head and looked at him.

Zhao Xingguang stood up, blocking his sister's view of Lin Shiheng. "Lin Shiheng, I warn you, don't have any ideas about Xiangyi!"

"Here we go again."

Lin Shiheng yawned, "Why are you always like this? Every time Xiangyi doesn't make a decision, you can't wait to make a decision for her. She is your sister, but she is also an adult. You always do this. No wonder Xiangyi is not talkative and can't get better."

Zhao Xingguang's vigilant expression darkened a little bit just now.

Seeing him soften, Lin Shiheng continued, "in fact, Xiangyi now knows what she needs to do. I read her file before I came here. She is only slightly depressed and does not like to talk to people. She is not crazy. She has her own judgment and reasons, as well as things she wants to do. You always imprison her mind and refuse to let her make her own decisions, which is really harmful to her."