16

Carmen takes the dress over to the bed before setting it down to open it. She holds in a gasp as she holds it up. She puts her hand in front of her mouth to keep herself from screaming in delight. She had seen this dress in a fashion magazine and had thought that it was the most beautiful dress she'd ever seen. She had wondered how she would look in the dress and now she's going to find out. She just hopes that it isn't too small for her.

Before she can put it on, there is a knock on the door. She goes over and opens the door hiding her look of confusion. She was sure that Michael would wait for her to finish before wanting to come back in.

"Whitney, right?" Carmen says as she opens the door.

"Yes, I thought you might need help with the dress."

Carmen steps back and allows Whitney into the room. "How did you know that I would need help?"

"I was there when Michael saw the dress. He was staring at it and saying that you would look incredible in it. I wasn't very surprised to see him buying it. I was more shocked that he was even thinking about you when he saw that dress. Michael doesn't normally think about females after he has sex with them."

Carmen isn't sure what to think about what Whitney is telling her, but she can't help but be pleased that Michael was thinking of her when he was in the presence of Whitney. She rather thinks Whitney is the most beautiful female she's ever seen. Far more beautiful than any of those stick models. "He actually said that when he saw the dress? But why would he say that when he has you at his side?" Carmen's eyes go big as she realizes that she said those words out loud.

"Yeah, why would he be thinking of another female when he's with his brother's girlfriend and brother. I wonder?" Whitney says with a bit of sarcasm. "Let's be real, Michael likes to fuck and he does it a lot. I doubt he'll ever settle down, he enjoys having sex with different females constantly. I'm not his and he knows that. He likes you, Carmen and so do John and I. We are happy to have dinner with you."

Carmen shakes off her paralysis and goes over to the bed and picks up the dress. "I'm glad you are here to help me. Once on the dress is rather simplistic, but getting it on doesn't look like it will be so simple."

Whitney helps put the dress over Carmen and do up the back. "Fuck, this dress was made for you, Carmen. Michael is pretty good at guesstimating your size." The dress hugs her figure and pushes her ample breasts up so it looks like they are bigger then they actually are. "He's going to want to be with you again if he sees this on you. If you don't want that, I'll tell him that the dress didn't fit and you can have room service before he takes you home." Whitney heard the conversation from before of course. She thinks that Carmen is more than willing to have Michael be her bed partner again, but she wants to make sure before she says anything.

Carmen smiles in pleasure and her cheeks flush pink. "You really think so?" She asks Whitney a little breathlessly. She's never felt more beautiful and powerful.

"Oh, yeah. If you don't want to spend the night I'll make sure you get home." Whitney is more than a little pleased by Carmen's reaction. Michael deserves someone good, but she's not sure that Carmen deserves Michael. She's pretty sure that Carmen deserves someone that will be just hers.

Carmen bites her lip as she thinks things over. "I was hoping when he asked me to come here that he was wanting a sleepover. I brought a few things just in case."

Whitney snorts, "Yeah, that won't be a problem. I've got bags and bags of lingerie today that John bought me. I'll lend you one, well give it to you because I'm not sure that it will survive to be given back. If you are sure, you should go out and show Michael the dress with you in it. Just to warn you, John is with him.