38

"Hello, Kurt. Sorry to be so rude as to interrupt your little party you had going, but I really didn't appreciate you using your sister as a whore and trying to ruin my relationship with my girlfriend. I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to decline partnering up with you. 

"If I can't trust the people I do business with I don't do business with them. Using your sister as a whore and drugging potential business partners isn't a good way to win clients and partners. Well, actually it might be at least using your sister as a whore might work. At least for a short time." John says since Kiara just is standing there silently fuming at her brother and Kurt is just laying in bed bored at the intrusion and not saying anything.

Kurt shrugs, "It's worked so far. Worked for father, well, not using Kiara, I chose to use her, but the rest I learned from him."

"Uh huh, that's why we didn't trust you when I came here. My brother will be here in a few short hours and I'll be leaving here. How many will be left alive when he gets done, well that is debatable.

"I must say, training your sister as your personal whore to use as a reward was more than a little sickening."

Kiara choses then to break in to the conversation, "Do you even love me?"

"Of course I love you, Kiara. Haven't I shown you that?" Kurt asks hurt that she would say that.

"You don't treat the people you love like whores, Kurt. That's what you've done." Kiara throws back at him. She's so furious at this point that she's shaking.

"I didn't, I haven't." Kurt says trying to diffuse the situation. "What has that bastard said to you that has turned you against me?" Kurt demands of the shaking girl.

"Him? Nothing, he's just asked a few questions. As I was answering them I was the one that came to the conclusion that I've been nothing more than a whore to you. At best your mistress. But even mistresses aren't asked to fuck people on command like you've done to me.

"Is the baby even yours, Kurt?" Kiara asks him even more hurt than she thought possible.

"Mine or Trent's," Kurt says carelessly once more shrugging. Not caring how his words make his sister feel.

"Trent's? When the hell did I fuck him? I would never willingly be with him. I despise him. He makes me sick just being in the same room as him." Kiara says and starts gagging.

"Take a deep breath Kiara. You don't want to lose it now. We are in here until my brother comes for me."

"Trent was owed a reward for faithful service to me. He requested a night with you. So I had you drugged and let him have you for the night." Kurt tells his sister.

"I'll let you throw a few punches when we get back to my estate, if you want Kiara, but don't lose it now.

"What would you like done to, what's his name, Trent, I believe his name was?"

"Kill him. He's a slimmy nasty ass piece of work." This gets a rise out of Kurt. He sits up in bed angry, but before he can say anything there is the sound of a bullet being chambered and a safety being released from the gun John is holding in his hand.

"Be very careful what you do and say next Kurt. I won't shoot to kill you, but I will make the wounds very painful. Then I'll have Kiara put pressure on them and that's very painful in and of itself. It will be some time before my brother gets here and deals with your mafia."

"You won't do anything to my mafia. When he comes it will be your mafia that will be defeated. We'll take over your territory..." Kurt stops talking as Kiara looks horrified at her brother's words and John starting to laugh.