👑 Chapter Twenty 👑

Dedicated to NeymorhNderitu I love you girlfriend ❤❤

MARINI'S POV

Isaac and I got to the office bright and early Monday morning. Having rested enough Sunday afternoon we were both ready to take on the day. I had a lot of paperwork and meetings to catch up on but first there was something I needed to deal with first.

"Don't leave yet Isaac, I might need you."I requested him once we got to my office.

He looked at me questioningly wondering what I was on about but I didn't have the time to answer him. It was action time.

"Is everything set Joan?" I asked my PA.

"Yes ma'am." She replied and I nodded with a smile.

"Are you ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Is anyone going to fill me in?" David asked.

"Nope we have no time. Just come with me and follow my lead." I instructed as I walked out of my office.

I didn't look back but I could hear two pairs of footsteps following me. Isaac was trying to ask Joan what was going on but I don't think he got his answer. We got to the office I was headed towards and I turned the knob pushing the door roughly open. It slammed right into the wall with a loud bang startling the man seated on the other side of the desk.

"M-miss. K-kiarie go-o-od morning." He stuttered out clearly shaken with fear swimming in his eyes.

Looks like someone already knew that their stealing and lying days were over. I strutted over and took a seat on his desk right next to him. I had a sardonic smile on my face feeling the need to slap him but I held myself back.

After doing a little digging with Joan because she was the only person I could trust we found out that the mole was my head of staff. Allan Mutuma had been going behind my back and working with Martin to steal from me. They were working together, just the two of them and that was a relief because I didn't need a mole problem in my company.

"So Allan a little birdie told me that you have been stealing from me. You know I thought you were smarter than this. You should have packed your bags and left while I was still at the coast. I gave you a whole weeks headstart but you're still here. Trying to cover up your mistakes I assume in hopes that I don't catch you and allow you to continue working."I said trying to bait him.

He definitely fell for it because he started rambling and confessing soon after. Firing and suing him was going to be easier than I thought.

"It was all his idea I swear. I had nothing to do with it." He rambled on and I just scoffed clearly not believing him.

"Why would you think that it was okay to steal from me of all people? If all you wanted was more money you should have approached me and we would have talked about a raise. You just had to go behind my back. I hope your kids are going to be okay growing up without a dad." I informed him and he immediately went down on his knees hands clasped in front of him as he begged me. Why did they always do that?

"Please ma'am I'm so sorry. What will my family do without me? I'm their only bread winner." He pleaded.

"Don't worry. Your family will not pay for your mistakes. I will personally make sure of that but you on the other hand are going straight to jail." I said and stood up straightening my blazer.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It will never happen again." He cried out.

"Isaac please escort him outside. The police are waiting for him and make sure everyone sees him as you both walk out so that they know the consequences of their actions if they ever cross me."I requested Isaac and he nodded grabbing Allan up by the lapels of his suit jacket and dragging him out as he begged and pleaded.