Chapter 26 - Whatever Floats Your Boat

Semi- edited

"Action."

With that call, I'm now snapped into the role of my character Sky.

"What do you want to watch?" I act, grabbing the fake remote control and looking up at Chris from where my head lays on his chest.

"Whatever you want babe," he says while running his fingers through my hair.

"Let's watch IT, you know I love scary movies," I say excitedly.

"Oh, I know."

I glance back at the fake television and back up at Chris. "You know this is nice, me and you."

He smiled down at me and gave my lips a quick peck, "I know, we could always be able to do this if-"

I interrupt him by putting my palm against his mouth, "No talk of my parents tonight."

After my line, the cameramen move closer to us, getting better angles of me and Chris, from where we sit on the fake couch.

"Fine," He grumbles looking down at me with a smile.

I return his smile and reach up to brush his brown hair that has fallen on his forehead. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Don't you want to watch a movie?" He questions.

"It's background noise, while we talk."

Chris gives me the biggest smile, "You're too cute for your own good."

"You're adorable."

Chris acts offended and scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"I am not Adorable."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"You are too."

"Nope, I'm sexy and you know it," he says while running his hand up and down my thigh.

Damn.

It's getting hot in here.

"Chris," I warn, clearly showing that I'm bothered.

"CUT!"

Shit, why the hell is he cutting the scene?

Chris looks at me with a knowing grin, I give him a look of confusion while glancing at Liam.

"Chris is not the person you are acting in love with Lola," he says sternly from his seat behind the cameras. "It's Oliver, please don't make this mistake again, we're lucky that we don't need to start this scene over again, we could just continue where we left off, get ready you too, I'll give you a minute to get back into character."