Chapter 34 - Nosy Karen

Semi-edited

"Let's get this show on the road!" Liam exclaims from where he sits in his director chair behind the cameramen

"Let's get this show on the road!" Liam exclaims from where he sits in his director chair behind the cameramen. "Chris give me a brief summary of the scene we're filming today."

"Good morning to you too," Chris grumbles, "Today's scene is when Oliver comes home drunk, sneaks into Lola's-" Chris coughs awkwardly to cover his mistake.

I Look away from the knowing gazes awkwardly.

"I mean Oliver sneaks into Sky's bedroom and starts an argument, that leads to them having a screaming match in the middle of the night, Sky's parents hear and quickly rush in. They get upset that Oliver is in Sky's bedroom at night, they accuse them of things they have not done. That leads to them not being able to be around each other, Oliver then proceeds to try and make Sky jealous so he makes out with a girl in front of Sky." He finishes, short of breath from all the talking he just did.  

Oh did I forget to mention that Chris has to do a kissing scene with another girl today?

Yes, that's right another girl other than myself is going to have her nasty lips on my man's.

How do I feel about this you ask?

Frickin murderous...  

It's going to take everything I have in me not to wrap my arms around her neck and strangle her away from him.

I knew this would come eventually, I just need to accept it now... but it doesn't mean that I like it. 

The whole reason why I denied my feelings for Chris in the first place is because were coworkers, and the fact that were actors, and we'll have to do scenes like this with other people.

That could either make a relationship or break it.

I hope to God that it won't break us.

Chris and I are not an official couple yet, we just have a better understanding of our feelings for each other now.

I'm hoping he asks me soon though, I don't want to share him with any other girl.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel someone's elbow jab in the side of my rib, I look over to the culprit and finding a smirking Chris, "Sorry" he mouths.

"What was that for?" I grumble rubbing my now sore rib.

"I asked you a question, but your in another universe over there," Liam sternly says.

I give him a nervous laugh, "Sorry can you repeat your question."

"Did you get everything Chris said or should we have him repeat everything he said."

"Please don't," Chris whispers in my ear from where he stands behind me.

I clear my throat, getting slightly bothered by his hot breathe on my neck. "I got everything he said, Liam."