Car Ride

Cecily was going to stop listening to Margaret. It was because of her that Cecily stood in the middle of Seattle Airport, waiting on Carlisle. She smiled at a kid who was getting too close. Revealing all her pointy shark-like teeth. Which caused the kid to run away and cry.

"Scaring children Cecily," Esme said in a disapproving tone. Quickly hugging her, Cecily smiled.

"I just can't help it, Esme. Call it my inner demon." Grabbing her backpack, she followed as Esme led her to a black BMW. Hoping in the backseat she was greeted by her two adoptive sisters. The smell of ice that she attached to vampires pulling her nostrils.

"My bloodsuckers." She said smiling at them.

"Our demon."
She scowled at them. The pixie blabbering on about how all the girls were going shopping for bridesmaid dresses tomorrow.

"Then of course we have to find you a nice-looking dress for being on Edwards's side." Rose quickly elbowing her in the side.

"What?" Alice whined. "You know that his favorite has to be on his side."

Cecily smiled at that comment.

"So when will I meet the human." She asked as they drove off.

"She's at the house. Alice has her breaking in shoes." Carlisle spoke up.

"Hey, dad." 

"Hi, sweetie."

"I still think that's strange," Rose said looking at them.

"The man raised me from sixteen to what age dad?"

"Two hundred and fifty-eight."

"I'm that old?" You asked as he nodded.

"Damn."

"Plus as yall know I never had a father due to my father being a demon," Cecily told Rose, which shut her up.

The car ride was silent until Alice spoke up.

"What have you been doing?"

"Staying with some friends, over in England. I'm helping them."

"Found anybody yet?" That was Rose.

"Nope. Not interested, I'm determined to live peacefully a monster."

Everything went quiet again. As it usually did when Cecily referred to herself as a monster.

As they drove into forks, Alice spoke again.

"Tell us about your friends."
Cecily smiled at the thought of her siblings.

"There is Margaret Follywole. She is twenty one give or takes. She's beautiful. Reminds me a lot of you Rose. Blond hair is never out of place. Green eyes. She's the oldest out of them."
She saw Esme and Carlisle smile.
"Then there is Thomas Marsham. He's exactly nineteen. Ginger. Always has a sunburn from playing sports. I believe the current one is American football. You should have seen him he came home with a broken arm. I nearly had a heart attack."
Cecily chuckled.
"Then theirs my baby. Benedict Goodnestone - Wynstryngham. We just call him Ben. I was there when he was born. His mother didn't want him, so I took him. That was eighteen years ago. He is the light of my life. Looks just like his mom did. He tries to pretend he's mature but I still have pictures of him cuddled up to Thomas."

She felt the car stop and saw the glasshouse. She had talked about them most of the car ride. Rose smirked at her, venom tears in her eyes.

"Come on demon. Time to meet Bella."