Home

Cecily smiled as she entered the house. Finally back in England. House is intact. She noted in her mind. It was almost exactly as she left it. Except the beds were in the living room, and a tv. Margaret and Thomas lay on one asleep, while Ben was watching tv.

"Benny," Cecily whispered behind him. Watching him jump. She smiled as his eyes lit up when they landed on her.

"CECILY." He yelled, launching himself at her. Hugging him a small tear escaped her eye. God, she missed him. The other two stirred before Thomas let out a snore. She raised an eyebrow at Ben. Kissing his head as she walked to the kitchen, knowing what was about to happen. The next thing was two screams and Ben running behind her.

"YOU LITTLE TWERP. IM GOING TO KI-" Thomas yelled coming to a stop when he saw Cecily. She raised an eyebrow at him, a puddle forming at his feet. High fiving Ben she laughed. His gift came in handy. Margaret came stomping in shortly after. Soaked. She smiled and glanced at Thomas. They both smiled, glancing at the two unwet siblings.

"No, don't you dare," Cecily said as Thomas tackled her, Margaret advancing on Ben.

"Ben run," Cecily yelled out, groaning as she saw him throwing water. She was gonna have to clean this up. Laughing through when Margaret got Ben. All of them on the floor.  This is how it's supposed to be.

Look I'm sorry about the short chapter it's more of a filler chapter. Still, it's a cute family moment. More later please vote and comment on what you think should happen.