In Love

The last two weeks had been bliss between the two mates. Cecily had been allowed to roam the castle and had even hung out with the guard. They rarely fought and Cecily had fallen head over heels in love. Which what caused the current situation. Her and Alec stood before the sun. Alec sparkling as Cecily leaned forward on whim and pressed her lips to his. When she finally pulled back, Alec smiled. Despite Aro he too had fallen in love with Cecily.

"Love i must go." He told her as it set. Tonight was feeding time. He led Cecily back to there shared room. Kissing her then running off. Cecily sat on the bed, sighing wishing she could get to a graveyard. The human food not enough to sustain her. The heartbeats of the vampires victims slowly driving her insane.
Without think Cecily had yanked the door open and was following the sounds of heartbeats. After a few long and torturous minutes she finally reached the throne room. Yanking the door open, she was instantly the center of attention as the vampires looked up from feeding. Walking in Alec tried to speak before being pushed away her hunger taking control. Grabbing the lifeless corpse that a vampire had already drained.

"Love what are you doing with that?" Alec asked her, dropping his own dead human.

"Hungry." Cecily whispered looking at the human who was still warm. Usually her meals were cold, rotting in the grave.

"Okay, you want another sand......wich?" Alec paused and watched as Cecily took a bite of meat from the humans neck. Every vampire in the room watched as she slowly ate not one but two dead bodies. When she finally finished and looked up she noticed the staring.

"Haven't seen anybody eat before damn." She snapped out at them her hunger now satisfied. She glanced and saw that the kings and Alec were watching her with wonder.

"Cecily, dear. What was that?" Aro asked stepping towards her.

"Dinner." She answered leaning back against the wall.

"We didn't know you did that." Caius said looking at the skeletons.

"I can eat human food, it just doesn't provide much substance." She closed her eyes. "That's supposed to be my regular diet."

They went to ask more questions but Cecily full from her big meal had fallen asleep. Alec smiled and picked her up about to take her to their room when Caius called out to him. Walking to him, and watched as the kings reached out to look at his beloveds teeth.

"She truly is remarkable." Aro said his fingers slipping to the Crescent scar on her collarbone. "You've marked each other i see. What does yours look like?" Alec let out a little internal sigh as he passed Cecily to Marcus. Cecily putting up a little fight at first causing the kings to chuckle.

"Even a fighter in her sleep." Aro said as Alec reached to the top button of his shirt. Stopping till halfway down on his left side stood a little purpleish scar. Unlike hers you could see where the teeth separated on his. Aro clapped, his plan coming together perfectly.

"Come we must talk." He said leading out the throne room. Alec glanced back to see Marcus was sitting on his throne, reading while Cecily slept in his lap. Deciding that she was in good hands with the sad king, Alec followed Aro