Hey!

(Edit: Before reading keep in mind, this is something that I wrote as a 12-13 year old, my writing has improved and come a long way since, so if you want to read it, please don't judge my other works or writing based off it :) )

~o~O~o~

Hello! Welcome to my story 'Like brother Like Sister'

Thank you for taking time to read it, this book is very different from my other books and I have not come across a book like this so I don't really think it's cliché but you can be the judge of that.

I'll try to update once a week.

Please don't be a silent reader, and vote and comment, I'd love to hear your opinions and no I am not at all this formal at all I'm just winging it to make a first good impression or something like that but please do vote and comment.

This book is a work of fiction and random things that come to my mind twisted into a rough plotline if you could call it that and put into words then published here, all similarities are coincidences unless I'm psychic and haven't figured that out yet but honestly I'd like to be a Tribrid.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding the book please do not hesitate to Pm me, drop a comment or even Dm at _vaans_wp_ on Instagram.

I know I have mentioned it before but this isn't a story where there are 12 mafia brothers, or she is kidnapped by them, or they blame her for their parent's death and abuse her.

There might be some things which may seem unbelievable but I swear to try not to put anything too wild.

Keyword: T R Y

Um...what else do people write?

Oh yeah.

Any pictures I use are taken from Pinterest or google basically the internet so credit to the respective owners.

If the characters do speak another language probably Italian since I know some words because it took a lot of translating while writing Blood, I'll translate it for you in the brackets.

Also Sorry for any errors or you know....cringe lines cause I am not a professional writer, I just do it for fun like every day (Yeah, I'm addicted to writing a lot, helps me deal with my imagination, trust me I don't even write the quarter of things I imagine) yeah so basically nothing is gonna be elegantly beautiful cause in all honesty, I'm just hormonal teen writing whatever comes to my mind, was it important to say that? No probably not, Weird? definitely yes! glad we cleared that cause I am a big weirdo in the words of one my many friends.

So like if you want a weirdo for a friend, Pm me, Dm me, Comment whatever you want, I am an extrovert on the internet, Textrovert so to say and I can be really annoying and loud once you get to know me.

Also, Another breaking Cliché point, the sister isn't gonna be a fragile little girl and will not have over-protective brother(s), she is...you'll see, but there isn't gonna be like an Oh I didn't know I had a brother either. She knows she does, and he knows about his sister.

Oh and this is going to have a hell lot of comebacks (use them if u want) and there will be some cussing obviously.

Also when I'm feeling like no-one is appreciating One Direction, I'll just put up a song with the chapter not related and I'll tell you if it's not related otherwise they will probably be.

There will be a few(or a lot) The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Suits, One Direction, and (maybe) The umbrella Academy references.

This was inspired by a dream, yep, a dream (but it took a lot of hard work alright! so no copying please!)

I get a lot of weird dreams like super weird and this was not as weird so Like you know I did some things and here we are.

What else do people write?

Yeah, the copy-right.

So that as well Copy-right (uh I seriously dunno what to write XD)

Alright, basically this book and idea, as well as the characters belong to me so if anyone copies this book I will come after you! I swear to god...lol

But seriously please don't copy my work.

Also, I do not know a lot about Law, I mean I do some stuff but not an expert so excuse my mistakes and you are welcome to correct them.

I think this hello thing is long enough? Right?

Anyways Thanks for giving this book a chance again!

Enjoy reading! :)