Chapter 8: Hello Love, I am Harry Edward Styles.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! My present, Today I'll publish all the three I published by mistake yesterday.

Skylar's P.O.V:

I sipped my coffee, walking into my office not expecting the man who was in there waiting.

"Hello Love, I am sorry If I disrupted your morning but you don't have an assistant and Allison said I'd find you here." He stood up

"Harry Edward Styles" He smiled putting his hand forward.

"Skylar Rebekah Salvatore." I shook hands with him, smiling as well and sat down across him.

"I am so sorry bout the assistant thing, I am still an associate, I am not allowed to have one yet, hope you didn't have to wait too long"

"Oh no, I just came 2 minutes ago, you must have impressed Lucien." He said passing me a file.

"You were a part of a deal" I answered honestly "But I beat him, twice"

"That is impressive." He complimented

"Thanks, just out of curiosity, did Lucien oversee your contract with Columbia Records, because when I read it, it technically stripped you of most your basic rights."

"No actually, Simon Cowell's lawyer did and then after a year I found Lucien who was a senior partner at the time" I nodded and opened the file

"And this is?"

"The contract I have to sign for Don't Worry Darling, I wanted to know if I should sign it."

"Alright, I'll let you know in an hour" I quickly read each line and gave it back to him and he looked at me with confusion.

"I have a photographic memory."

"That's why they called you wonder girl"

"I mean I am pretty awesome" I said with a small smirk, typing the contract.

"Are you sure you aren't Lucien in a girl's body?" He chuckled as I laughed softly.

"Nope, I wayyyy better."

"I better get going, thanks love"

"Just doing my job" I said and looked at Juliet staring at him with admiring eyes.

"Hey, Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Can you sign this?" I said giving him a blank page.

"Why?" He asked and followed my gaze to Juliet and nodded

"Sure and here is my number" He gave his card and signed it.

"Thanks, Hazz"

"No problem Sky." He smirked leaving and Juliet came in.

"Can I take this, Please?" She looked at it and I nodded standing up and tucked a flower I had behind her ear making her blush.

Finally got her.

Lucien's P.O.V:

"Look who's here to pick me up." I heard a taunting a voice and rolled my eyes for the 9000th time in the day

"Valrie."

"Lucien" She said taking my hand which I put out for her as she stepped down the jet.

"You two know each other?" My pilot asked stepping out.

"Honestly Jason, how many people have I sent you to pick up?"

"2, and 3 if you count her"

"We were in Harvard together, Lucien was 3rd in class and I was..oh wait I forgot what was I?"