Chapter 3: A Pro-Bono.

Skylar's P.O.V:

"Skylar Salvatore?" I heard a sweet voice as I stepped out of the elevator onto the 17th floor of Pearson.

"That would be me." I put my hand forward.

"Hi, I am Juliet Zane, I go by Chloe and I'll be giving you your orientation"

"Wow, your pretty." I said bluntly, amazed by her

"Good. You hit on me. We can get it out of the way that I am not interested."

"I...I wasn't hitting on you"

But I want too.

"Trust me. I've given dozens of these and, without fail, whatever new hotshot it is, thinks that because I'm just a paralegal, that I will somehow be blown away by his dazzling degree. Let me assure you, I won't." She said and I nodded wordlessly.

"I was hitting on you" I answered deciding it was for the best.

"Mhmm, I know, Take notes, I'm not gonna repeat myself." She walked away after shoving a file or two on my chest and I put my hand on the file.

"I love you" I whispered to myself before following her.

Third Person's P.O.V:

"Hey Sophieeeee, you are glowing today!" Lucien smirked as she blushed

"Hey Lucien"

"Steveoooooo,looking like a guy that came to work"

"Hello Lucien" he said as Lucien patted his back turning and took a pen out of Matt's pocket who walked by before chuckling as he saw him looking for it.

"Hello Allison." He strolled into his office and saw her sitting on my chair.

"Please make yourself at home" He said in a somewhat sour tone

"Morning Luce." She smiled and sipped her coffee as he rose an eyebrow.

"I already have, thanks" She teased making him roll his eye before they got into a staring competition, the other not backing out.

"Just come out and say it" He broke his gaze at last making her smirk.

"Melissa wants to meet, in her office"

"Now" She said after another sip of her coffee

"I meant why are you on my chair?"

"Oh I knew what you meant I just chose to ignore it."

"Uh-huh, So are you going to answer me now?"

"I am not."

"On what grounds?" He smirked again.

"On the grounds that I don't want too"

"Okay then...let me remind you"---

"You are my boss at this place, I am aware and you only seem to use that when I don't tell you something so I will, If you don't meet Melissa in the next few minutes, she'll come here not happy at all."

"This is not over." He pointed at her before walking across the floor and entering Melissa's office to see her sitting behind her desk with a stern look.

"What did I do now?" He asked sitting down on a couch lazily

"Please make yourself at home, Lucien" She said sarcastically

"I already have, thanks" I repeated Allison's words.

"I believe you have something to return to Matt?"