Chapter 4 - Spin The Bottle

FIVE YEARS LATER...

I wake up in the morning with an intense cramping sensation in my stomach, radiating down to my hips and thighs. I roll over and lay in the fetal position while holding my stomach. "Ugh! "Not again!" I cry out.

I get up from the bed and stomp furiously to the bathroom. I sit down at the toilet and look down to see fresh, frank blood on my underwear and shorts. "Shit!" I curse as I hold my head in the hands.

"Momma!" I cry out as I lean over the toilet and start to whimper. I can hear her come down the hallway. She gently knocks on the door as I sit up. "Come in," I groan.

She walks in and sees me sitting on the toilet. "What's wrong, baby?"

"So gross, Momma!" I pout as I point down to my panties.

She walks towards me to inspect the damage. "Aww, baby, I know it sucks, doesn't it?"

I start to whine and rock back and forth on the toilet. "Ahh, Momma, I'm cramping so bad!"

"I should have known. You have been so emotional the last couple of days." She implies.

"Ugh!" I cry out as I put my head in my hands. "I feel like my stomach is being gnawed at from the inside out."

She throws her head back and closes her eyes. "Ahh! I know the feeling. Isn't that the worst?"

"Yes!" I respond tearfully.

"Alright, I'm going to change your sheets if they are soiled. You can go ahead and get yourself cleaned up now, baby. I'll come back and grab your pajamas and throw them in the wash." She instructs.

When she leaves, I get undressed and start the shower. I walk over to the mirror to check out my boobs. "Hmmm... I might have big boobs like Momma." I gloat as I squeeze them together as they do on the Vogue Magazines she reads.

Once the temperature is warm enough, I hop in to wash up and shave. Momma returns to pick up my dirty pajamas off the floor and lays out an outfit for me to wear today on the sink. "I washed your favorite outfit for school." She says.

"Thanks, Momma," I reply from behind the shower curtain.

She walks out with my pajamas balled up in her hands. "No problem, baby."

After I've finished showering, I get out and dry off when I hear a knock at the door. "Gigi! Get out of there; you take too long. I gotta whiz!" Benny yells.

"Just a minute, you big jerk! Oh, and my name is not Gigi; it is Georgia! How many times do I have to tell you? Stop calling me that!" I snap.

I can hear him exhale from the other side of the door. "God, you are a pain in the butt!"

Momma yells at him from the kitchen. "Benny, go use my bathroom! Leave her alone!"

He growls, and I can hear him stomp down the hall. I walk over to the door and turn the lock. I swear to God a pack of wolves raised him!

I return to the mirror and reach up to wipe off the condensation when I notice I have a big, juicy zit on my chin. Isn't that just lovely? I squeeze it with both index fingers, trying to pop it. Ouch! It's sore, but I manage to pop it, and it squirts out onto the mirror. It is kind of gross, but I like it when it does that. I grab some toilet paper and wipe it away.

I hurry and get dried off and dressed for the day. Momma picked out my cute white tank with coral and teal embroidery around the top with my coral shorts. Once I'm ready, I walk out of the bathroom towards the kitchen.

Daddy is gathering his stuff to get ready for work when he sees me walking down the hall. "How's my princess this morning?"

"Don't ask." I groan and roll my eyes.