Chapter 19 - Can't Keep My Hands To Myself

I immediately pull the ring off my finger, placing it on my dresser. What am I doing? I can't do this! I'm just not in love with him.

I leave my bedroom, stopping to check on Scarlett in hers. As I peek my head around the door, I see she is quietly sitting on the floor, playing with her dollhouse. "Hey baby, you can come out now."

She jumps up and runs to me, wrapping her arms around my legs. "Mitch said he had to leave again."

"I know, but we can call Daddy to come over."

"Yay!" she cries out and runs into the living room to grab my phone. "Can I call Daddy?" she asks.

"Sure!" I open the contact list from my phone and dial John Luke's number. I hand her the phone as it begins ringing; she takes it and waits for him to pick up.

"Hi Daddy!" she says. "Yeah...Momma wants you to come over...yeah Mitch is gone...Okay, Daddy, bye." She says as she hangs up the phone and looks up at me with those big beautiful blue eyes. "Daddy is coming over."

"Good! We can spend the day together then."

"Yay! I'm so excited!" she says, excitedly jumping up and down. I hug her, and we sit on the sofa, waiting for John Luke to arrive.

About twenty minutes later, the doorbell rings. Scarlett jumps up and opens the door. I look up to make sure it's John Luke."Hi Daddy!" she yells as she wraps her arms around his legs.

"Hi, baby! There are my girls," he says, smiling down at her. He looks over at me and winks.

With just a wink, I can feel the tingling sensation between my thighs again. I can't help but imagine his face down there, lapping up every bit of my arousal. I cross my legs to ease the storm that arises. "Hey, babe."

He reaches down to pick Scarlett up, carries her to the sofa, and sits next to me, holding her on his lap. "So? How did it go?"

I put my head down. "Ummmm... it was very bizarre, to say the least."

He snorts, "Oh? How so?"

"Well, he really wouldn't take no for an answer... He left the ring here and took off on another business trip with his assistant Simon." I explain.

He interrupts. "You mean, you said yes?"

"No! Oh, God, no!" I respond, reaching out my hand and putting it on his shoulder.

He exhales. "Oh, thank God! I was about to have a fit."

I reach up to gently squeeze Scarlett's cheek. "Hey, baby, why don't you go use the potty, and we can go grab some lunch and go to the park or something."

She squeezes John Luke's neck. "Yay! Are you going with us, Daddy?"

"Absolutely, baby girl. Awww, you give the best hugs like your Momma!" he says as he squeezes her back.

She climbs off him and runs to the bathroom.

I pat his leg, "So, I tested your theory about him being gay." I whisper.

His eyes widen, and his jaw drops. "What do you mean by that?" he asks hesitantly.

"Well, I dropped my dress and bra and put his hand on my boob, he did nothing. He seemed terrified almost."

John Luke rubs his face with his hands. "Okay, I get why you did that, but please don't do that again. Those are mine now, and I'm not okay with anybody touching them but me."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I say apologetically.

He leans in and whispers into my ear. "Why don't you give me a peek before Scarlett comes out of the bathroom." He suggests.