Chapter 23 - Cat and Mouse

As I lead him down the hall, he reaches down to grab my ass; I quickly spin around and flash him an evil grin. He stands there, eyeing me intently as if he's playing a cat and mouse game with him being the cat and myself being the mouse. He seems to enjoy doing this role play type thing, and I am more than happy to indulge him. I quickly turn and bolt towards my room, and he chases me down the hallway. Before I make it to the bed, he throws his arms around my waist and catches me. I am frozen in place, anxiously waiting for his next move. Then playfully lifts me and slams me onto the bed.

I lay there, squirming with anticipation as he reaches down and tugs at my shorts and panties, pulling them off. He snaps his fingers and directs me to sit up. As I sit up, he reaches behind me and unsnaps my bra, throwing it on the floor.

"I want you to sit on my face." He orders as he plops down onto the bed, fluffing a pillow behind his head.

"Why am I completely naked, and you aren't? What is this about?" I ask curiously.

He snickers. "Come on, baby. Sit on my face. Don't think about it. Just do it."

I succumb to his lure without hesitation and straddle his face. He laces his arms around my thighs, pulls back my labia with his thumb and index finger, and rolls his tongue around my clit. I gasp and throw my head back, feeling a warm tingling sensation as he licks and sucks on my most sensitive area. He reaches up with one hand massaging my breast and gently pinches and rolls my nipple between his thumb and index finger as he continues the sweet torture of his tongue on my pussy while I slowly ride his face.

After a few moments, he tightens his grip over my thighs and gently sucks on my clit. My abdomen tenses and my clit pulsates, as my climax approaches. I cry out and grip the headboard tightly with both hands. I look down and notice his beautiful hazel eyes are gazing up at me while I hit my release. I buck wildly from the frustratingly blissful sensation of my orgasm, but his grip tightens until he feels my body relax; I lean forward on the headboard, trying to catch my breath and recover.

As I relax, I lift myself off him and roll over onto the bed. I lay there panting in a post-orgasmic daze. He then rolls off the bed, quickly strips off his clothes, and fishes a condom from his pocket. He stops for a moment, slides the condom on, and lies down next to me on his back. "Come ride me, baby."

I quickly get up, throw my leg over to straddle him, and slowly ease myself onto his cock. He grabs ahold of my thighs as I begin to ride him. He licks his thumb and reaches down to my pussy and initiates rubbing my clit. I move up and down over the length of his shaft while tilting my hips slightly as I come down to stimulate my core. I do this for a few minutes until my body tenses up as I hit my release. He grabs my arms and flips me on my back, pounding his cock into my pussy until he reaches his peak. He then collapses on top of me, both breathless and trying to recoup, our bodies sticky with perspiration.

He leans down to kiss me gently on the lips before rolling off the bed. He removes the condom, pitches it in the trash, and struts to the bathroom. I turn over on my side to set my phone alarm while thinking of it; then, I position myself to try to get comfortable under the sheets.

I feel the bed move as he crawls in under the covers. He pulls me close into him with my backside to him and nuzzles up to my ear. "Goodnight, baby. I love you." He whispers.

"Goodnight, I love you," I reply as he kisses my shoulder. After a few minutes of lying there quietly, we pass out.

The next morning, my alarm sounds, and I reach over to turn it off. I roll back over to face John Luke to see if he's awake. He is lying on his back, sound asleep, so I quietly slip under the covers. I reach over, grab his shaft, and deep throat his cock to surprise him. This should get his attention. He's always so into pleasing me that all I want to do is please him in return. He gasps as his body tensed involuntarily, and he lifts the covers peeking down at me with a sexy grin. He starts to relax and lays back onto his pillow, moaning with pleasure as I stroke his cock and roll my tongue around the tip as if I'm licking a lollipop.