The 6th Hokage

*Really short: AU where Obito and Kakashi are alive together as adults, and Kakashi is the Rokudaime.*

-

"Obito what the hell are you doing?  Don't you know how to knock?" Kakashi's words were scolding but his tone suggested something more playful. Obito came into the office whenever he liked being the Hokage's boyfriend and all. Everyone else looked at Obito as if he was disrespectful, and Kakashi always found it somewhat amusing.

"Well I missed you~" He said, even though he knew it wasn't a valid reason to come in unannounced. Especially since they see eachother everyday.

"You saw me this morning." Kakashi looked at Obito's eyes. Both of his eyes open and alert. "You know you act like you're the boss around here."

"Oo scary Hokage-sama...I guess you'll have to punish me then huh?" Obito teased putting emphasis on the honorific, and Kakashi blushed. Why was he acting this way right now? Obito never called Kakashi by any sort of honorific and rarely called him something other than Bakashi. So he said it mockingly but it still affected Kakashi a bit.

"Obito...come on." Kakashi was trying to get Obito to leave because if not he wasn't sure he could contain himself.

"What Kakashi? Can't do it? I guess I will have to show you who the real Hokage is..." Obito pulled Kakashi's shirt collar to him decreasing their proximity. He pulled down Kakashi's mask forcefully and pulled him to encase him into a deep kiss. Tugging the other's bottom lip to allow his tongue to slip in. Kakashi moaned a bit when Obito successfully did put his tongue in since he was caught a bit by surprise. Obito's hands touched his clothed chest sensually and started to unbutton his shirt. This could not go further. Especially not here at his job! Kakashi pushed Obito off of him.

"Obito you can't. Not now." Kakashi's resolve was firm but he could still melt if Obito tried to push it even more. Kakashi didn't think he'd have it in him to say no.

"Fine. But come home to me later. I'll be mad if you're home late remember that." Obito's darker intentions leaked through and Kakashi could only imagine what 'later' would be like.

"Y-yes Obito." Kakashi couldn't believe how forward Obito was today. He was both scared and looking forward to what was coming later that evening.

______

It's really short ik
Kinda fluffy compared to last chapter lol
Also kinky?!!!
I should write a smut one shot but I am notoriously bad at smut.