(bonus)

4 years later

4 years later....

9:12pm

" kim soomhee..." the male spoke, slowly walking behind the couch, the little kid moved deeper so the male couldn't find her

"got you!!" she immediately giggled as jimin effortlessly lifted her up into his arms, she dangled from his neck, wrapping around him as he headed towards her bedroom...

"is the little angel ready for bed...?" the younger male came from the kitchen, he grabbed the little girl from Jimin and headed in her room...

"ready for bed baby...?" he gently placed her on the bed, tucking her in her little bed, he sat by her as she got comfortable....

"kook..?" she innocently spoke...

"yes angel..." this girl was beautiful, her nose were filled with beautiful little freckles, her smile was rectangular just like her fathers, her gorgeous eyes that lit up the world

"is mommy okay alone..." she asked jungkook, he slightly smiled giving her a quick peck

"your mommy is completely fine angel, your daddy is on a trip but he'll be back soon...." she happily nodded, no finally her eyes started to get heavy

"I love you kook..."

"I love you too angel..." he tucked her in one more time, closing the little before getting out of the bedroom....

••••

Y/N POV
11:34pm

I finally arrived home from work, I really need a hot shower, I placed my bag on the bed and headed towards the bathroom, thank god Jimin and Jungkook are babysitting soomhee, they are really good with kids, she'll be expecting me tomorrow, I quickly got undressed and turned the water on...

"I miss tae..." a few years ago Taehyung was offered a modelling job, he was so happy when he finally got it, seeing him on covers of magazines are really amazing, it just suits him so well it's like he was made to model, however the job is at America, he comes back every now and then, this time he's been gone for a year, I hope he comes back soon, I know soomhee misses him a lot...

After my shower, I walked towards soomhee's room, I lightly opened the door trying not to wake her up, she's asleep, I smiled looking at her, she looks so much like taehyung it's crazy, I kissed her forehead before tucking her in...

"good night mum.." I heard her whisper

"good night baby..." I closed her door before heading down the hall, the light of Jimin and jungkooks room was open, I walked pass them not wanting to bother any of them, I am so glad they finally cleared things about between them, they look so happier together...

my phone suddenly beeped, I grabbed my phone still heading towards my bedroom...

unknown
meet me outside in 10 minutes