(16)

1 month later

1 month later....
Taehyung and Y/N's house
12:03am

"baby! You're phone keeps ringing!" Taehyung yelled from the living room, he sat there with his book lyrics and his pen, his glasses on his nose, the girls phone decided to ring multiple times...

"am coming!!" she screamed from upstairs, seconds later she came downstairs, walking towards the living room...

"thank you..." the male handed her the phone, he quickly pulled her down where he's sitting, now she's sitting on top of him as she scrolled through her miss calls....

*10 missed calls from juhyung*

"what's this..." she muttered under her breath, the boy got distracted from writing as he looked up at her...

"what's wrong...?" he asked her she got out of his embrace, sitting on the sofa next to him...

"nothing, don't worry..." she pressed the call button on his user, placing the phone on her ear, she could hear the person quickly pick up without hesitation

"Y/N? how are you, I've been calling for the past ten minutes..." she looked at Taehyung he was caressing her thigns while writing lyrics on his little book

"hi juhyung, sorry my phone was on vibrate...." the boys head slowly lifted, his head tilted as he sat there looking confused....

"I was wondering if you're free today, if d love to hang out with you..." tae wouldn't mine right..?

"sure send me the place and time..."

"great!! I'll see you soon..." she hung up, placing her phone away as she looked up at the boy

"baby can I take to you...?" he immediately placed his book and pen on the table next to the sofa, talking his glasses off...

"am all ears freckles...." he grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer as he rested his head on her lap...

"my friend from high school wants to meet up..." she gently ran her fingers through his soft black hair, he turned around so he is looking at her, still laying down

"okay, you don't need to ask for my permission baby..." 

"really..?" he nodded, she lightly kissed his forehead, he smiled brightly

"thank you baby..." she placed his head on the sofa, getting out of her position...

"if that boy tries anything with you he's fucking dead..."