(4)

secrets: not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others

secrets:
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

AUTHOR POV

"yoongi..??!" the male termed knocking on the door roughly, tears where running down his face as he cried his heart out, he kept yelling the olders name and soon enough the door finally opened....

"tae..?" his eyes were red, wearing a large black hoodie, dry tears were stuck on his cheeks, looks like yoongi was crying, he opened the door further letting taehyung inside his apartment...

"what happened..?" he asked closing the door after him as he walked into the living room..

"I know where Y/N is, I can finally get her back.." he tried to calm down and stop crying but at this point it was impossible, he needed her by his side, her warmth, her skin against his, her soft touch, her huge, it was urgent...

"what? how do you know that..?" the older looked confused, and why would he not, Taehyung call of a sudden knows where her location is?

"on her birthday last year I gave her a small necklace..."

"how is that helping this situation..?" he moved closer to Taehyung...

"on that necklace I placed a hacker, just in case something like this happens, we can track her down and get a location.." Yoongi's eyes widen, he quickly grabbed his car keys heading towards the door...

"let's go get your girl!" they both rushed outside, running towards the olders car....

2 hours later

"taehyung this is out of Seoul..." he looked at the navigation that was leading them to their destination, as some time passed they finally made it to a normal road with shops...

"you want some food..?"

"no I can't eat until she's in my arms..." Yoongi felt a punch on his heart, reminding himself of his girlfriend that he still didn't see, what is she doing? how is she feeling? he still doesn't know, the male stopped at the traffic lights as people started to cross the road, one person in particular stood out the most for him, she had her hair in a messy bun, wearing some sort of uniform, it didn't look like she was paying much attention as she kept walking..

no way, it can't be...

his head was going around in circles, as soon as the lights turned green he moved his car parking it on the side of the road...

"what are you doing-" Taehyung didn't even get a chance to finish, the older made it out of his car, running towards the girl he saw..

"Hyunsook!!" she immediately stopped on her tracks, slowly turning around, she didn't have time to even look at him as he wrapped his arms around her picking her up and spinning her around...

"yoongi..?" her voice was weak, she couldn't believe her eyes, there he was in her arms and she didn't even realise that he's actually there...

"it's me it's me baby, am here..." he whispered as he held her close, all she wanted to do was cry in his arms, these past few week were so hard, she barely had anyone to talk to and the fact that he's here she just wanted to open and spill but she kept it together, breaking the huge slowly...

"what are you doing here..?"

"what am I doing here? what are you doing here? You didn't tell me about where you were..." she couldn't look in his eyes, it was too hard for her all of these enutins are just running...

"I am here for Y/N..." she said in a low voice...

"Y/N..? me and taehyung are also her for Y/N, wait..." he took a pause, lifting her chin up to make contact with her eyes, his eyes were filling with small tears..

"did you know Y/N was here..?" he really wanted her to say no, but he knew what was coming...

"yeah I already knew where she was and I still do.."

"then why didn't you tell me-"

"I wanted to solve this yoon, I wanted to get my best friend back home, and I am on it..." he moved closer holding her cheeks within his hands...

"I understand how you feel, let's get Y/N..." she happily smiled as he placed a kiss on her lips, it has been so long since they last met and now everything is going as it should be....

••••

"Y/N wake up it's time for some fun..."