(14)

forever after:happiness

forever after:
happiness

the lights were completely turned off, she couldn't see anything, other than having the blindfold on her eyes, on the other hand he had control over everything, the surprise that he is about to give her was huge, he smiled looking at her questionable face

"tae where are we..?" he tightened his hand around hers, making sure she doesn't fall, he slowly sat her down, walking towards the light switch, finally opening it...

"okay baby, you can take the blindfold off...". she slowly took the blindfold off, looking around the huge place, her jaw met the floor with what her eyes were filled with

"taehyung what is this...?" she stood up, looking around as the male came closer...

"welcome to our new house...." this house his huge, she was speechless, there were no words to be formed, the perfect glass window, you can perfectly observe the beautiful view, the circular bed....

"Taehyung no, I can't live here, are you crazy..." he walked closer to her, he kneeled down placing his hands on her lap

"baby this is our house, don't you want to live with me..?" he sadly asked, forming his mouth into a cite little pout....

"I do but this is too much, tae this screams money..."

"no buts, you're living here....."

"can I at least pay half the money...." his eyebrows frowned together

"fuck no, my money is your money and same goes to you, it's completely okay, don't feel bad baby..."slowly crawled over her, his knee between both her legs as her back met the soft bed....

"tae...."

"yes baby...." his hands going over her dress multiple times, until it found the zipper...

"what are you doing....?" he smirked, his mouth lightly pecking her skin, the pecks slowly turned into sucking, leaving various hickeys, he smiled looking at her, pulling the zipper down until it can't figure further....

"I want you freckles....." he quickly took his shirt completely off, throwing it away as his eyes met hers again, she gulped trying to get her shit together...

"touch me..." he demanded, his voice deep, husky and strong, out of no where he grabbed both her hands, placing them ontop of her head, the noise of clutches were heard, he let go as her hands still stuck on the bed rail

"tae are those handcufffs..." she looked up at her hands that are now trapped on the bed, he smirked, liking his lips, his hair getting messy and dominate

"this is your birthday present baby..." their eyes were locked together, his hands slowly traced each angel of her body, taking the dress off....

"tae..." she was left with her underwear, he marked his territory kissing her, he hovered over her as her body laid on the bed, his lips traced her neck down to her chest, she couldn't breath, holding her lips together not wanting to give in....

"what's the problem baby..? cat got your tongue..?"  his deep voice making her shake, the dominance in him was yelling it was coming out and she loved it, he loved the feeling he gets when she's under him, the power this man holds...

"tae..." she whispered as he crawled over to her, Kia lips caressing hers, his eyes not leaving hers...

"yes my baby....." she looked at the handcuffs

"uncuff me....." their bodies rubbed together as he slowly uncuffed her, her hands finally realised, as soon as she was set free, she grabbed his waist, in a second she switched places as he laided under, his eyes were wide open, due to the sudden move the band on her hair was released, her hair laid low...

Taehyung POV

am not going to lie I didn't see that coming, I sometimes forgets how dominant she gets, I love it when her hair is down, and now that it is I can't breath, she moved closer to me her nose touching mine...

"what's that baby boy....?" her legs spread in between me, standing in both her needs, her hands slowly went down my chest until it stopped at my trousers

"how do you feel if I handcuff you baby boy..." her voice was deep, husky she knows what she's doing and it's definitely working....

"w-what..." I cant believe I stuttered

"you're too cute..." I didn't even know she threw my belt away, my trousers slowly slid down, throwing it aside....

"Y/N what are you doing...." she kept quite, in a second taking out my boxers, I forgot how inpatient she can get sometimes...

"you started this baby....." everything happened to fast I couldn't even process it...

"Y/N..." I moaned, I couldn't keep still my hands made its way to the bed sheets, holding them tightly as she continued to pleasure me, her touched were soft, she kept me tamed and that's why I love her so much....

she crawled over my body, the smirk on her face growing, she bend over as she sat on my dick, her face lightly caressing mine, her lips inches away from my own...

"baby...." she whispered, I can't hold the sudden feeling, I was about to kiss her but she quickly moved back...

"not so soon.." her hands made its way to my face, embracing them as she looked at my lips that are screaming for her touch

"s-stop teasing me...." her thumb went over my lower lip, she's teasing me too much, her lips became closer to mine, my hand travelled around her nape, finally the sudden touch of her lips on mine collided together, I pressed my lips on hers, I could feel her smile against our kiss, I always love her kisses, not just for sex but when am missing her, when I need her her cute little kisses always puts a smile on my face and that's what am grateful for....

"taehyung..." her skin was glowing under the lighting, she was beautiful, her eyes locked to mine, her red, plumped lips slowly marking my neck, I quickly placed my hands around her, turning her around as now she's underneath me and am above her....

"my turn freckles...."