(3)

weakness:the state or condition of being weak

weakness:
the state or condition of being weak.

AUTHOR POV

"hyunsook you need to get me-" Hyunsook quickly placed rice inside her mouth to keep her quite for now, she eyes the camera on the side of the room, informing Y/N that they can not only see but hear everything, the girl on the floor nodded understanding what she meant...

"don't worry, I got you..." the girl mouthed slowly, she continued to feed the poor girl, the other girl understood and decided to stay quite..

"this mansion is full of cameras, it's going to be hard getting you out of here.." she couldn't help but look at her, examine her, what did she go through? the pain in her eyes, all the scars and bruises, a tear fell down her cheeks as she continued to feed her..

a few hours earlier...

"where is Y/N..?" the room went dead silent, the girl walked forward, her heels making thier usual sounds, she placed her hands up against his chest, looking at him up and down..

"taehyung, where have you been dear? why don't we go talk in my car" his face was straight, no emotions nothing at all, this time women took the one thing he loves the most in the world and shattered his heart to pieces, there's no nice talks here, he walked closer to her trying to stay calm...

"I will ask you this one more time, where is Y/N..?" she chuckled at what he said, liking how close he is right now...

"why do you think I have anything to do with that girl disappearing.." his fingers turned into fits

"If you were not a women I swear you would be in a fucking hospital right now..."

"tae calm down please.." the manager spoke slowly moving taehyung aside

"good luck finding her my love..." she turned around walking towards the exit of the company, the manager brought his phone up to his ear, quickly speaking...

"follow her car, don't make it obvious..."

Present day...

AUTHOR POV

"Hyunsook..?" the girl weakly spoke as her friend made her way in once again for another meal...

"yeah..?" she placed the tray on the floor as she started to grab the spoon..

"I am pregnant hyunsook..."  the spoon was dropped to the floor, slowing bringing her face to hers, she didn't know what to do, she was trapped her for over a whole month while being pregnant? how did she do it?

"y-you're pregnant..?" Y/N nodded immediately, hyunskook was fully aware of the cameras, however this took a massive turn...

"I'll get you out of here, both of us Y/N I promise you.." she whispered, Y/N knows she can do it, when she promises anyone she never breaks it and that's why she trusts her so much...

•••

Dorm rooms

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung was fiddling around his bed trying to at least get some rest, but as soon as his eyes close the imagine if his lose girlfriend pops right up, her beautiful pure smile, her cute freckles that he loves so much, her brown eyes that light up his whole world, without realizing tears started to drop, the noise of cries started to fill his room, her name was called by him every now and then, it seemed like forever but when he stopped crying something came into mind and that made him jump out of his bed, his eyes grew bigger as his hands started to shake, goosebumps started to form on his body as he whispered to himself...

"I know where she is...."

AN: I am so sorry for updating so late, I do work and have school work as well, please do understand my situation, but I will try my best to get it updated as fast as possible, thank you 💜