(6)

affection:a gentle feeling of fondness or liking

affection:
a gentle feeling of fondness or liking.

"Lee yuin, that's the same girl that shot Y/N, she owns a huge mansion around 10 minutes away from here, Y/N is in that mansion at her basement, tommorrow is the day when she goes out in the morning so I think that's our chance to get Y/N out..." all three of them decided that it was a good idea to stay at Hyunsooks place that she has been staying for the past few weeks...

"alright we already went through the plan for tomorrow all we have to do now is make it come true..." Yoongi spoke placing his cup of coffee on the living room table, taehyung nodded, apart of him is excited to get her back but another part of him was scared to death, what if something happens to her? is she okay? is she eating anything? all they have to do is wait for tomorrow to arrive....

•••

Hyunsook POV

I didn't expect this, I didn't expect both of them to come in here, apart of me wanted to do this by myself, it was all my fault, I was meant to be watching her in the hospital, I wanted to get her back, but they could be a big help too...

"Hyunsook...." the door of her bedroom slowly opened, the male made his way into the room, he could see her stand by the window observing the city lights, he wrapped his arms around her as his chin rested on her shoulders...

"we'll get her back..." he whispered

"of course we will, if it's the last thing on this earth..."

••••

The next morning..
10:43am

Hyunsook POV

this is it, this is the day I'll finally get her out of her, yuin doesn't get back until 12 so we have plenty of time in our hands, Yoongi's car is hidden behind obstructions,  Taehyung is on lookout all I have to do is get her out of her without the other maids knowing anything, I cut out all the cameras so she doesn't get any trace of where we are, I looked around before heading towards the basement, everything was clear, I quickly made my way down the stairs, she didn't have anything wrapped around her due to her needing to eat breakfast, I quickly grabbed her arm waking her up..

"Y/N..? Y/N..? wake up, we need to leave..." it took her a couple of seconds to adjust but as soon as she did, I could see a glimpse of hope in her eyes..

"really..?" her voice was so so weak, I could barely hear her, the fact that she's pregnant and I didn't tell taehyung about this makes it worse, I made sure her body was fully supporting on mine as I got her up the stairs, she tried to also help herself but she couldn't move at all, I had to do it and am not giving up just yet, we quickly made our way to the living room, twisting the main door, I opened it making way for both of us, I could see Yoongi's car from a distance, he was standing outside looking around, I told him I could get her out and there's no need for him to come inside...

"Hyunsook..?" my heart skipped a beat when I heard my name from behind, I slowly turned around..

"where are you taking her..?" it's a maid, she was standing by the door, her arms against her chest..

"you didn't know..? the madam told me to take her for her ultrasound, she send a car right there..." I pointed towards Yoongi's car outside hoping she would just buy that waffle, she nodded..

"okay it was a bit strange the madam didn't tell me about this but I'll let her know that when she comes back.." I nodded as she closed the door, I would see Yoongi running up to us, as soon as he laid eyes on her I could see the pain in his eyes, he reacted fast by carrying her towards the car, I made my way to open the door, what's even more sad is taehyung, he couldn't move, he was standing there still, all that was moving was his tears, there was no reaction, how could there be, she was gone for over five weeks, what was he suppose to do? and now that he got her back, what is there to do?

"Taehyung in the car now! Let's go!" Yoongi made his way to the driver seat at both of us rushed in, he sat in the back slowly placing Y/N's head on his lap as Yoongi's car started to move...

"freckles, you're finally here.."