(2)

confidence:the feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something

confidence:
the feeling or belief that one can have faith in or rely on someone or something.

7:03pm

unknown location

AUTHOR POV

the female stepped in the store, allowing herself to walk inside, she came with a purpose and that is to get her needed supplies and leave to complete her mission as soon as possible, she has been waiting for weeks to do this, and now she finally has the opportunity and she's taking it with her head high, no regrets taken...

her eyes scanned the aisle for an apron, but she couldn't find any, she looked up wanting to ask the workers if they have any left, as she did she came across a very familiar poster on the wall..

a missing person...

8:12pm

Seoul

Bighit entertainments

leaving her car parked right outside, the lady stepped into the building having one aim in her head and that's meeting taehyung, her high heels made contact with the floor as the employees looked up to observe her every move..

she looked to her right then her left, swinging her bag back and forth, wanting that one boy to be there...

"where's taehyung...?" she asked as everyone stayed quite..

"I said where's taehyung!" her voice became louder, shouting at the employees, she stood there with her hands on her hips waiting for someone to answer, as she did a voice finally filled the building...

"and how may I help you..?" the male signed the individuals to get back to work as he deals with the lady...

"I want to see taehyung..." she confidently spoke to the older male, he looked up and down before speaking again...

"and you are..?" he wrapped his arms against his chest, tilting his head to the side, she rolled her eyes..

"taehyung knows who I am, I don't need to introduce myself to you.."

"I am the manager, I can't let you see him without a strong reason.." she was losing her patience, getting annoyed by the older male, before she could say anything further a deep voice was heard from behind the manager...

"where's Y/N..?"

10:25pm

AUTHOR POV

the doors of the mansion opened, the female threw her heels and bag aside as she made her way to the huge gold staircase, turning her long hair into a ponytail, she was disturbed by one of her maids...

"madam..?" she heavily signed, she had a long day, she wasn't ready for a whole conversation but answered anyway...

"what is it...?" he maid didn't dare to look her in the eyes, her eyes on the floor as she continued to speak...

"the new maid is in the kitchen, she just arrived..."

"okay let her take the chores for today, does she know to feed the girl in the basement..?" the maid nodded as a yes...

"okay you can leave..."

HYUNSOOK POV

finally here I am, it took me four weeks but I am here, I had to change my physical appearance to make sure she doesn't know me, I went through so much I even risked my own relationship with Yoongi, but am doing this for my best friend, we have been friends for our whole lives and am not giving up on her just yet, how and when I got her location? that was the hardset part of this whole mission, getting hackers to hack her bitch ass down which was completely outside of Seoul , very cleaver, but I am finally here and am getting Y/N out of here, not tonight but it will happen, it has to happen...

the other maid mentioned she was underground, this lady can not get more cruel, I placed my apron on and walked towards the basement with the stray full of food, come to think of it why is her diet so clean and strict, what are they trying to do to her? is she okay? how is she feeling? taehyung has been in a really deep place and he's not coming out anytime soon, I opened the door with the keys that I was given and made my way downstairs, it was dark and cold, I could feel the wind coming from a nearby window, it was freezing, the stairs were creeking so this place must be old, there was no lights open whatsoever, I looked around the placed and finally heard small breathers coming from the corner of the room, I walked towards the sounds and placed the tray infront of her...

"Y/N.." my voice was soft and quite, I didn't want anymore to hear me right now, I don't think there are any cameras down here either, the connection is horrible anyway, she slowly looked up, I can't see her at all, I stood up looking for any light switches and luckily there was one, I quickly opened it and a small amount of light came on, the yellow lights reflected against the wall as she finally looked up at me...

"Y/N..?" her eyes opened and as they did it widened in a second, her face lit up and her smile couldn't be wider, her tears fell down to her cheeks, I kneeled down towards her, holding her face into my hands, when she spoke her voice was broken, it was shattered and it broke me so much hearing her like this.....

"hyunsook..."